Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Dear Angelo. . .

Hey Angelo, it's me. I just can't get you off of my mind lately. It's been pretty bad for me. I just need to know that you're ok. I guess I messed up by watching We Were Soldiers. That wasn't smart of me. Not to mention I watched it alone. I have been praying for you and everyone else out there.I've been reading on-line diaries of people who live there and what's going on. I like to read them because they tell us what the news doesn't. Nothing to big. Though I read that there is still lots of killing and bombing. I just hope and pray to hear from you soon! We all love you and want you to come home. I don't even know if you've gotten my letter(s) or e-mails. I don't know if I send you a package if you'll get it. I wanted to send you one next week when I get paid. I'm sorry I haven't been able to send you more. But I've put in lots of overtime this week so I should be able to send you some stuff, even if it's not too much. I know it's a lot to ask but if you are getting my e-mails or letters, PLEASE try somehow to let me know that you're okay. Everyone keeps saying that you're okay and that I'll hear
from you soon. I'm not losing hope that it'll be soon, but I am building up inside me more fear, anger and sadness. I can't even function right. Everyone's always asking me what's wrong and telling me I sound and look tired. Well you know I can't just be burden them with my problems, so I just tell them I'm over worked. Which, by the way, is also true. I don't want you to worry about me or any of us and only yourself, but I just want to hear your voice, or get a letter or even an e-mail with the words I'm okay. Until then, I will wait only to hear those words so that I might live another "normal" day. I will wonder why things have to be this way. I will definitely anticipate the Ball. Where again I say, "Angelo's going to let me be Cinderella for a night, and he will by my Knight." You are more then that, you are my Angel. All of you out there are Angels to us all here. I hope you know how important you are to me/us.Although you have always been. I hope that when you come back you teach me and everyone around you the values of life and how much we should appreciate it. You know, it's been years since I've gotten on my knees and prayed. The other day I cried for hours wondering if you're okay. I got this overwhelming feeling and the next thing I knew I was on my knees praying for your safe return home as well as all our other Soldiers out there. Also for the safety of the innocent Iraqi's. I have been slacking on going to Church,but I will be there tonight. And I will ask the Pastor to pray for you as and individual as well as the others. Angelo, I give you my commitment to be
there for you 100% when you come home. To help you through all that you've been through. To try and make it as easy as possible. I know that you said you should be coming back in or around October, I am saving vacation so that I can be there in California waiting for you when you get off your plane. So if you have any idea when that is, please let me know. I hope that I haven't made anything harder for you, but I just felt as though I had to let you know. And I again need to remind you that you're very loved and missed. Also, that we've all been praying for you. Until we meet again. . .

May God Bless You All!

Love Always,
Jenn

posted by Jenn Doll at 8:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home