Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Kiss This

Saw KISS in concert last night! As well as Poison! Bleh, to those of you
who are ewwing or naying! I had lots and lots of fun! The tickets were $35,$55 and $85. I got in for $5! How? I'm just cool like that! Or the county gave us passes for $5, but still. So anyhow, I went with Aaron(Ross's uncle), Patrick (his cousin), Devon (his other cousin), Joe (his neighbor), Josh (his best friend), and Britney (Josh's date). They all love me! My brother his girlfriend, her brother and his girlfriend, and two of their other friends also met us there. We all had a beer or 4 or more and rocked out! Yes, I said rocked out! I really went to see Poison, but Kiss ended up kicking ass! Although, I still enjoyed Poison, gimme something to believe in from the Lord above! Okay, I just had to throw in a verse from the old school. But yeah, Poison was cool. There was this other band before them that I don't believe I've ever heard of, but they did alright. So anyhow, Kiss came out and tore up! For being older guys they still got it! They had some sweet pyro-technics, some flying in the air and over the crowd. It was quite the vast crowd too. It was at our Pavilion. Man made it is, but it's nice. When they played the God gave you rock 'n roll song, they had all these legendary singers on the screens. From the Rolling Stones, to Led Zeppelin and lots more. It was old concerts 'n stuff like that. It was kickass. Actually, it was chilling when they were showing them (Kiss) when they were first out. How they've been around forever and STILL they managed to allure an audience such as last night. Not to mention, an audience of all ages and kinds. I'm really glad I went. I hadn't seen good entertainment in a long time! I was expecting some decent stuff, but it turned out to be better. I didn't get to bed 'til about 3:30 am though. So here I am at work, debilitated yet AGAIN, but at least this time it was worth it. Now I want to go to more concerts. And I think Audioslave should hurry up and make more CD's so they can start touring. I'm waiting and ready! So be happy for me, I had fun! FINALLY!
Until next time. . .

I wanna rock 'n roll all night and party everyday!!
posted by Jenn Doll at 10:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home