Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Nothing special

Just finished reading The Da Vinci Code. Did I like it? Yes, indeed I did. Do I recommend it? Yes, I do. Just remember, don't believe everything you read. This is by far one of the better books I've read. I bought it last Friday, 'bout 8 days ago. 105 chapters, plus the prologue and epilogue. I couldn't stop reading 'til I got to the end. I read 63 chapters just yesterday and 1/2 of today. So I'd say that means I liked it. So, for my first novel I liked it, a lot. But, I'd have to say that I still prefer true stories and or biographies. Anyhow, now that I'm done reading this book, I want to go out! Yeah, I know, I'm a dork. Blah! Blah! My friends talking shit while they were all down town asking each other, "where Jenn?" Making fun, "she's at home reading a book." Bastards! I'll teach you guys a thing or two! Haha! Anyhow, so now that I don't want to stay home and read I have an itch to go out. Oh no! It's my weekend to have Damian. Should I get a sitter? I think I might. It's a pretty bad itch. It's only 6. I'll watch tv with him for a while, play with him for a while, then I just might go out. With whom though? I want to go to Graham Central, I had a blast the last time I was there. But, Mariah doesn't like it there. And I haven't called the others to see where they are and what they're doing. Guess I should get started on the phone calls eh. Hope all you punks are having fun in Cali. tonight! If I remember correctly, tonight is the double birthday bash for Eric and Steve. I think there should be a moment of silence during the party, dedicated to me to honor my absence. Yeah, so this has been a rather boring post. So I shall set you free.
Until we meet again...

Fly away little birdie, fly away!

posted by Jenn Doll at 6:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home