Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Where's Angelo?

(I actually wrote this before the last post/e-mail to Angelo and forgot to post it)

It's been far to long. My stomach has been turning for days now. Last night was just a really sad night for me. Can't stop wondering if he's ok. And if he is, why hasn't he made contact? I realized I haven't been eating. Wow,that's a change.I'm not the type to not eat when I'm feeling down, I'm the opposite. But I just don't have much of an apetite. And when I do, nothing sounds good. Yeah, I know this is a depressing post. I also know that people don't ever see this side of me, but this is just something I can't put past me. Well I don't see how anyone could.It's hard because I don't want to deal with anything else. When someone tries to tell me their sad and petty problems I do listen, but in the back of my mind I can only think "wow,how selfish." Here these people (I won't say specific names) are wanting the world to stop for them, when there's "real" promblems out there. Well, sorry but right now I just don't want to hear it. I know, I can't live like there's no life to live until the war is over, but I can learn from it. I can learn that my problems really aren't that bad. That there's people out there wondering if they'll make it to the next. Both civilian and soldier. So maybe you can sit back and think about it. Just this once,try not to be selfish. You just might like how you feel after. Well, it's time to go. Until next time...

Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't sweat anything if you can help it.

posted by Jenn Doll at 9:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home