Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

And I elaborate. . .

So yeah, basically I made that last post sound a bit more interesting than what really happened. I went out with Nancy on Friday. We went downtown. I drove down there and parked in a parking structure. I ended up drinking so we called Mariah and she came and got us. We've left our vehicles in that structure numerous times. Many people do and go back for their vehicle the following day. Well, I left my car that night, as you may have guessed. Nancy took me for my car at about 9:30 that morning. She didn't drive up to the 2nd level where I was, she just dropped me off out front, she had somewhere to be and was running late. Anyhow, so I walk up to my car and I see that the little dent that was there previously looked bigger. As it did at times with the glare from the sun. But as I walked closer I noticed something on the driver door. I walk up to it and what is it smeared all over my driver door. . .blood!! Yes, I said blood. So I take a step back and notice that the dent is bigger and I'm kinda feeling "weirded." So I'm standing there with a blank mind for a minute before I start to realize that there's a big dent on my car and start getting all emotional. So I look around to see if there's anyone and just check out the rest of my car. I was thinking some asshole messed with my car. My first assumption was my son's, dad's girlfriend. But there was nothing else wrong with it. I drove to the gas station to wash off the blood and when I was washing it I noticed that it looked like it was smeard by somthing other then fingers, something like the back of someones head! It looked to me as though someone was sitting against my car and the back of their head was bleeding, which, I assume is where the dent came from. It was not a dent from another car. No paint, no scrathes, just a nice, clean dent. Oh about the size of, the back of someones head! Towards the bottom of the door, there was blood that had dripped. On the way to the gas station on-goers were looking at me like some psycho and trying hard to stare through my tinted windows. It really sucked. So now I have a dent in my car, which my brother tried making better today. He did get some of it out, but he also managed to crack the paint a bit. So, yeah. I've cried. That car has been nothing but bad luck since day one! Freakin' financed 28 grand for my very own "black cat," or Friday the 13th, or what have you. So that's that. . .

Don't drink and drive! And sorry to the poor guy/girl who got their head introduced to my rear end. Oh yeah, and you owe me a freakin' grand to get it fixed!!






posted by Jenn Doll at 1:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home