Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Answer Me This

So you say I sound naive eh? Because I don't get why girls are jealous? Or that I believe that I can have platonic relationships. Naive am I? No. I just don't understand why people want to live in misery. Being that jealous leads to only misery. I guess I would just rather be happy. No, I'm not saying that I don't dwell on things. No, I'm not saying that I don't find myself being jealous. Yes, I dwell and yes, I have jealous notions, but I'd like to think that I try my best not to let these negative things interfere. So it's not that I don't really know these things, I just don't understand why people are the way they are. Why people want to live the way they do. So if you have the answer, Please let me know. . .
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home