Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Friendly Fallout

So how am I supposed to feel when I find out one of my "friends" doesn't trust me? I'm baffled at the thought. More so because I've never given this particular person any reason what so ever not to trust me. I'm not saying I've never messed up with one or two of my friends before, no I'm not perfect. And also I've never done anything to really hurt them. But that was long ago and not with this one. Anyhow, she is my friend and so is her boyfriend, whom I didn't meet through her. Her boyfriend is my best friends brother. Yeah, it's a small world or something. Anyhow, so he calls me yesterday 'cause he's bored and wants to hang out. I get up get ready and call him back and he says he doesn't know if he could do anything any more. I didn't even ask, I just had a feeling she didn't want him to. So we came to the conclusion that I would just go to his house and hang out. How'd she know you ask. Well it's not like it was supposed to be some big secret. It's not like we've never hung out without her before. So he told her. Well, I asked him if it was alright that I call her and he said, sure. So I call her and I get just what I expected, nothing! Why can't anyone just be honest anymore? I ask her over and over what's wrong, I finally told her that he told me she was upset. Her response, "he's dumb." I told her if she was uncomfortable for some reason to tell me. I asked her if she felt like all of a sudden she couldn't talk to me. She said she knows she can, but still I got nothing. So when she showed up to the house to pick up her car it was a shady feeling. He ended up leaving with her and I stayed and hung out with his brother. I'm really hurt by this. This all shocking and sudden to me. It reminds me as to why my best of friends have always been guys. I'm not saying she's jealous and maybe it's him she doesn't trust, but I don't know where it all came from. I may never know. So this little incident that has occurred 'caused a circle of friends some uncomfort. Yeah, I opened my mouth to the other friends. Why not? Hey I THOUGHT I was her friend, but I guess that's not the case. I'm sad, really really sad to find out that my "friends" think of me as they do. Does she know about my blogs you wonder, yeah she does. So she may come across this, she may not. If you do come across this, I'm sorry that you don't understand the concept of friend, especially when you know how I am when it comes to friends. True friends anyhow.
Until next time. . .

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

posted by Jenn Doll at 6:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home