Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Lady In Red?

So this is the story. . . In November I am going with Angelo to his Military Ball. Yeah, yeah, go ahead. Get all "see I told you so!" Or whatever. But anyhow, he invited me and I accepted. It's going to be in Vegas. I can't wait. I think it'll be fun. The last time I went to Vegas I was only about 15 years old. I went with my mom, her boyfriend, his daughter, my brother and Angelo. At that age we were too young to do anything, so we basically walked around Circus Circus looking for boys. Eddie and Angelo did their own thing, as did my Mom and Val. So now that I'm 25 (wow 10 years later) I'm sure there's much more to do! I'm really excited. And the really cool part is I get to wear a formal gown! Yay! I don't want to look like the good year blimp in a dress so I've been working out fiercly and watching what and how I eat. Lost 4 pounds already, yay! So anyway, he'll be wearing his "blues" along with the rest of the Marines. So in order to color coordinate, I need to go with the dark blue (and that I won't do, it's not my color), red, white and I could pull off black. So here's some dresses I like. I won't be ordering any of these, but these are they styles I'm looking for. First here's the style I'm sure I'll end up with http://magicformals.com/p_mf_4286.html and

Yay! I get to be Cinderella for a night. Er the lady in red or something!

posted by Jenn Doll at 3:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home