Jenn's Reverie

Monday, August 30, 2004

Asinine

So yeah, my last blogs have been rather asinine. This I know. It's great to get people's reactions when you come out of your box. So today I get, "you're coming to the darkside, Jenn" twice. I am the darkside, slackers! Really, I don't know what you mean by the darkside. Quite frankly, I am who I am. And I could say something like "like it or fuck you." But the truth of it is, I want to be loved. So I aim to please. Sometimes I please too much and then they don't go away. Fly Pelican, fly! (compliments of Scarface). Anyhow, the reason for the asinine blogging is because I'm just having too much fun with it right now. With Gabe, Eric, Katie and Bill. It has become to me an absolute enjoyment. Especially when they comment or talk about me, because I'm an attention whore. Who isn't?! Don't lie either! So thank you four for luffing me! You can all admit it now. For real, it's okay. I luff you too, so you can breath now! As for the poopie blog, don't say you didn't laugh at least once. If you didn't you're lame and I'm not afraid to hit a bitch. Until next time. . .

Let me outta my box, you'll like it!
posted by Jenn Doll at 7:30 PM

1 Comments:

Jenn, it's true I'm not used to seeing you talk about poop, but that doesn't qualify you for a ticket to the darkside. You're a little cuddely tiger cub that couldn't hurt a fly. Unless you're drunk :| hahahah sorry about that. But Jenn no matter how strange you get, Katie Oyl and I will always love you forever. Unless you stop bathing. Then you're on your own. -Bill

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home