Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Bill & Katie

This here post is dedicated to my best ho's eva! U r bof stewpid! But I love you guys. I know that recently the two of you have started your very own blogs, because naturally you want to be like me. I'm excited that you have done this, but I am also very afraid, because you're both crazy bastards! And no matter if I'm here or not, I somehow manage to get thrown in to the fire. Thank you both! Well I'll take un momento to tell about them (you 'cause you're reading). First there's the crazy white girl who is from a gang, who loves old guys named Bob Dylan she is KatieHo aka KatieSlut aka Biootch or sometimes just plain Katie. She's a beautiful young lady who has a life sometimes and goes to college. She and I are always accused of being lesbian's, so recently I purposed to her and she accepted. But then she went and fucked it up like she knows how, so I had to slap a bitch and call it all off. We still love each other, but no more wedding. She will remain only a bootie call. She never calls me Jenn, it's always followed by an obscene comment or name. Like, JennHo, JennSlut, Crazy Hispanic and so forth. She likes to see me cry. But the loving person that I am let's me forgiver her each and every time. We text message each other, but I get easily frustrated because she is Caveman Katie and knows nothing about technology. That's why she even started a blog in the first place. Her blog address has my name in it, and I am very flattered for it. She wanted to change it but I told her she couldn't because this is how it all started and a memory! But she will someday, because she's gangster like that. If you want to see what Katie thinks, you can find her at www.goddamyoujenn.blogspot.com . That's right goddamn you jenn. Isn't she sweet?!
***********************************
Okay, then there's Bill aka the Billdo aka Spanky aka Turd. He's the biggest instigator in the whole wide world! Also the most manipulative little bastard I've met. Bill loves Katie and I and wishes more then anything in this world that he could have us both. When I am gone he loves Katie, when she is gone he loves me. When we are both here, he tries to make us fight or loves us both. He likes to chase chat-tards away and he is the bestest at what he does. He wants to sleep with SnuggleSnatch, but I've sent her to bunnieboiler. I think he's still mad about this. He calls me names and tries to relate me to her because he's still hurt that he didn't get his nudies. Jenn ruined it! Sorry Bill, but she's a rat and you're a jackass for paying it attention! I'm still mad too, so there! You owe me apologies. If you want to see what goes on in Spanky's mind he can be found at www.teambildo.blogspot.com.
************************************
Together, Bill and Katie are infamous for being retards. They listen to weird songs and watch weird shows/movies on tv. People make fun of them and they just say "you wouldn't understand." I think we all understand that they relate so well because they are both very "special." They play big people games like Go Fish and sing big people songs from Popeye. They call each other names all the time, but for them it means something "special."
************************************
I need to thank both you sluts for mentioning moi in your blogs, yeah even you Bill. Though I was wish to be flushed. Damn Katie! She's the one that called your guy in your blog a douchebag. Flush her! I love you Katie! I will be here to assist both you jackasses when you know not what's going on. I don't have a problem with it. Yes, I will make fun of you each time, but I will help. We can't all be like the Jenius! Hahah! And if you EVER call me the name I hate again, you will be straight be dissed, deleted, cancelled, and dismissed, buh-bye! That is thee only thing I ask of you two. Then together we can all just get along and be friends.

Much love to you both you bitches!

posted by Jenn Doll at 5:15 PM

2 Comments:

Awww that is very nice. I'm not an instigator, you're just mad because the world loves me. But Jenny I still find time to love you no matter what even after you pawn me off on other people out of your deep inner hatred for me.

5:50 PM  

jenn, you are the best, your post made me laugh really hard, even though you called me a retard. thank you for telling the world about my wonderful self. and thanks for making me look better than bill. u r da bomb. i love you!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home