Jenn's Reverie

Monday, August 23, 2004

Hmm...

Really, I'm not sure why I'm here. I have nothing to write about. I was just reading some of the blogs that I usually read and I felt posty. Then I got here and um realized that my mind is blank. I guess that's a good thing. I mean I'm not worried or stressed about anything. Well so my mind say's I'm not at this moment. I was watching the Olympics, that's been fun. It's diving. Those girls are freakin' insane and extremely in shape too. But I do like poke at the fact that none of them have boobs! Boobs = fat and Olympian's = negative fat. Sharon just said, "you know why Mexico doesn't do the diving competiton?" I'm like, "no, why?" She said it's because they're good swimmers! Haha? I thought it was funny! So anyhow, back to flat Olympian's. Should I admire the rest of the body or should I be like "haha, I have boobs!" Hmm. . . Well, I've decided that I admire the rest of the body. But still, haha I have boobs! Which soon I'll probably lose too 'cause of my dedication to the gym. Yes, I workout! Pfft, how dare you be like yeah right. So yeah, my mind is still blank and um I'm sure it's obvious. So maybe someone will tex me so that I won't be so bored or blank minded. Until next time. . .

Blank minds aren't necessarily a bad thing! No for real, they're not!

posted by Jenn Doll at 1:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home