Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Kisses!

I pierced my lip today! Yay! Go me, go me! You don't have to like it, I do! SCORE! Mom say's, "Jenn, why are you a weirdo now and not when you were younger?" I said, "Mom, because you can't make me take it out now." Good answer huh? Grandma's gonna go get her lip pierced now! Or not, but still she's a down Mama! Oh yeah, and I'm going back to Cali, risin' surprisin', I'm going back to Cali. . .nah I don't think so. Remember that song? But yeah, I really am going again. AND, my best friend's gonna go with. I CAN NOT WAIT! Yay, yay, yay! Excitedness kicks in. (Yeah, I know that's not a word.) Gotta work now.

My lip's sore, kiss it and make it better?

posted by Jenn Doll at 12:12 AM

1 Comments:

Gabriel, quit being jealous!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home