Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Pimpin' blogs...

I just thought I'd take time to pimp a few blog's here on mine. Some that I think you'd find interesting.

First, there's the "always makes me laugh, thought provoking, I swallowed a dictionary" blog of Michelle aka Mishy aka Chelle aka Softsunshinegurl aka (okay I'm done). To look into the mind of the beautiful, sassy, and sharp Chelle, you can find her at www.mishy_butt.blogspot.com

Second, there's the "sensitive, music nazi, I too swallowed a dictionay, leaves Jenn speechless, " blog of Gabe. To look into the mind of the intelligent and captivating Gabe, you can find him at www.outrunthesun.blogspot.com

Then there's the "I just started my blog/hogwash, music's my world, Gemini" blog of Eric. To look into the mind of the spontaneous and eloquent Eric, he can be found at www.youonlydietwice.blogspot.com

Well, I hope that if you find yourself lost in the minds of these kickass people you leave them a comment. We all love comments! So enjoy!
posted by Jenn Doll at 2:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home