Jenn's Reverie

Monday, August 30, 2004

The Poopie List

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!
posted by Jenn Doll at 2:23 AM

3 Comments:

BLOG POOPIE: What this entry is BA Jenn. Don't forget you're supposed to be setting an example for Katie Oyl and I. We went professional on our blogs. One day we'll be the best BA's to ever rule.

5:15 AM  

Okay, this is me posting a comment on my blog. This poopie thing I'm just not sure about. I mean, I want to leave the post because if you laughed as hard as I did, well then it's worth it. If you didn't, you're a pansy and probably said "eww" and "gross" a few times. So I've decided to leave the post. If you're acting all "eww" then I will not hesitate to put you in the pink dress you belong in. Find the humor in it and love it!

6:28 AM  

I'd to speak with your manager. I'm not even going to address the problem directly with you Jenn. THIS IS OBSCENE BLOGGING, and I for one will not stand for it. MANAGER, MANAGER, I NEED A MANAGER.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home