Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Vacation funtimes

So, it's like I've been thinking of a million and one things that I've wanted to post about. I finally get here, and I have nothing. But I shall say that I've slept well for about 3 nights now. Not for many hours, but without waking up. Jealous? So I guess the most talked about thing for me right now is me going back to Cali. That's pretty much what Mariah (my bestfriend) and I talk about. That's a lot of my conversations with Gabe. We're such dorks. We sit there and play out what's gonna happen. Like everything from when we get off the plane to when we leave. Yeah right!! With us four, like anything's predictable. What four you ask? Gabe and his bestfriend Eric, and me and my bestfriend. OH YEAH! It shall be perpetual bliss! I think anyhow. Because we'll forever remember "the trip to Cali." And when we talk about it or tell the story, we'll say with a smile. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be optimistic that it's going to be perfect. But I don't think the four of us would have it any other way. Gabe and Eric are kickass! They're sarcastic little bastards just like Mariah and I. Though they're in for a treat with Mariah. She's quick witted with the remarks and you always laugh. Even if it's about you! I can't wait. We really shouldn't talk about it because I think we just get each other all worked up. At first Mariah was like, yay, it's gonna be fun. Now there's day's where she's like, "I was just thinking about the trip, dude it's gonna be sooo fun!" And when she's all worked up I get there quick. So we have the whole trip planned. We get in Wednesday to Burbank and drive straight to Ventura. Me and Chingy gonna be chillin' at the HolidayInn. Or me, Gabe, Eric and Mariah. Yup, that's right beachfront hotel room. Jealous? So that's what we're doing all day Wednesday. Maybe hit up downtown Ventura. My intentions are for the four of us to get thrashed that night. That will be our way to break ice! Since we're all alcoholics! Then Thursday we drive back to their town, Lancaster and Eric's going shopping at the Hello Kitty store! Isn't he cute?! Well, he's taking Mariah since she's a Hello Kitty rat, but still. And while they're doing that I'll be on my way to meet "the mom!" Oh me, oh my! I kid! I kid! I love to meet the parents. Parents love me! Usually more then their kids. Haha. So then after Eric buys some pink Hello Kitty accessories for himself and I've met mom we're headed to Hollywood. Eric and Gabe are gonna kick their dancing shoes and we're headed to Sunset Boulevard where it all goes down. These crazy white boys are gonna show us crazy Hispanics how to dance! I kid! I kid! They can't handle me! Anyhow, then Friday we're gonna have a "tattoo party." It seems as thought the four of us have that in common. We all love getting tattoos. See we drink and get inked! You wish you could roll like us! I'm not sure that we'll all get one, but I know Mariah and I want one for sure. Then Friday night we're having a house party at either Gabe's or one of his friends. This way I get to hang out with the cool cats I met last time and Mariah can meet some new people too. Gabe says, they're gonna show us how it's done! OoOoOo, scaaaarrrrry! I'm excited. Then Saturday we're headed over to his brothers in Pasadena (however you spell it). So Dan can show us to throw them back. I didn't really get to drink with him and his sweetie Marleigh last time. So this time we'll have more time to hang out. Then Sunday, we come home. So I guess it's obvious that we're all excited. Don't be jealous, just be happy that we're gonna make history!! Well I've been babbling for a while now, so I shall set you free. That's if you didn't stop reading like after the first paragraph!

In the minds of four, we shall leaving you wanting only more!








posted by Jenn Doll at 3:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home