Jenn's Reverie

Monday, August 30, 2004

Where am I

I don't want to be here. Where? Here! Anywhere. I just want to be laying next to my son. When I am over-whelmed with this thing called life I just want to be with him. I am his protector, but he is my angel. . .

Angel's come in all shapes and sizes. You don't know who it may be. But if you look deep into the souls of those around you, you will find within YOUR soul why they are in your life and you their's at that given moment. Maybe they aren't supposed to be in your life forever or you their's. But when the time comes that they or you have to go, you will be content with knowing that you have completed your life's journey with that person. Whether it be for a day or a lifetime. The one's y0u hold dear are somehow your angel. They may not know how dear it is you hold them, but you know. It's over-whelming when you feel you are the angel that many need. Though it's a blessing. Why was I given such a gift? I will never have the answer, but I know that it is my life's journey and I will continue that path. Each time I hear how I've influenced someone in life, I will feel my soul only grow. Some say I'm a martyr. I've dug deep and have found that it's true. So I am reminded that when life is over-whelming, that tomorrow is another day in this journey of life. And I shall continue to walk it, alone if I must, but the path will be walked. When I get to those unexpected y's in the road I know that I have to choose in which way to walk, when that decision is made, I can't look back. I have to continue on my way and remember that the path I chose is for a reason. I can only have faith that I am walking in the right direction. . .


(Maybe I just over-slept?)

posted by Jenn Doll at 11:30 PM

2 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:56 PM  

too weird, but i happened on to this deep archive post, i decided to comment and found i had already used this one -
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7181658&postID=109393115219423917
interesting ideas about angels.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home