Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Celebrate Good Times!

*A toast. . .to Bill, in celebration of his 24th year of life, here on earth. Previous to this, he lived on Jupiter. (You know, where boy's get stupider. He came here, and i'ts only getting worse.) Also, just to let you all know, Katie and I called Bill and we sang happy birthday to him, well. . .he said, "It's not today yet! That's lame!" Yeah, you're welcome Bill. Sheesh! Anyway, Happy Birthday Bill! CHEERS, you old fart!

*Also, a toast. . .to Eric, in celebration of his new Silverado! SCORE! That's a great feeling. You get to wake up for the next few weeks to a month, and be like, "Oh yeah! I have a new truck!" Then you'll drive to nowhere, just to enjoy it. Niiiice! I really am happy for you. And more so because you're going to pick us up in it! Sweetass! Can I drive?! Can I drive?! I kid! I kid! CHEERS, burn 'em baby, burn 'em!

*To Mariah. . .(She doesn't read this, but that's okay. It's the thought that counts, no?) in celebration of her new apartment! Not that she doesn't have one right now, but she's moving on to bigger and better things! I think. . .I mean, she decide to live in the same apartment complex as Ross and Swampthing, and LOTS of other people we know. That should be interesting. Mariah, don't forget to leave me a "space." For my toothbrush and stuff. You always have, don't leave me out now. I just couldn't take that! Congratulaions Mami, CHEERS to new beginnings and male roomates that won't hit on your boyfriends!

*To Cristina (who also doesn't read this). She's a star! She was one of those hott Mexican girls dancing on the spanish channel. You know. . .the channel all you boys watch and have absolutely no clue what they're saying, but the beautiful girls blow you out of the water?! Yeah, she was one of them. She had to audition with hundreds of others, and she made it! She tore it up, too! She was on the show called Caliente! And she is muy caliente! Congratulations, Bella! CHEERS, to the love of dancing!

*To Simon and Audra. . .who are recently pregnant, as well as recently engaged! I'm so happy for you guys. It makes me smile knowing you guys are doing so well. I can't wait to see you guys. God bless you both and your baby! Congratulations! CHEERS, to precious moments and new beginnings!

*To Adrian, who is back from Ubekistan. (I'm almost sure that's where he was. I know it's something-istan.) Thanks for serving our country. You had to go through 3 months of being confined to one area, bad food, fixing planes all the time, and no girls, for "us"! I'm glad you're back! CHEERS, to your return!

*Last but definately not least. . .to Angelo, who made it safe home, from "the War." For making it through the "worst" times in Fallujah, for making it through all of it. For enduring the pain, suffering and hell you went through for "us." Thank you for serving our country. We love you! I can't wait to see you! God blessed you and your loved ones, and brought you home to us. Now you can start over. CHEERS, to your safe return and new beginnings!

*Finally, to life!

I shall take a shot in celebration for you all and your happiness. I probably won't remember after how fun the celebrating was, but at least you know, I drank to you! CHEERS! HERE, HERE!

Also, I just have to let you know, how freakin' excited I am to get to California! I get to spend another 5 kickass days with Gabe. Not to mention, his best friend and mine. Mariah hadn't really expressed her excitement much, but today we sat down at Hooters, just her and I, and just talked and watched the game. We hadn't done that in a while. It was really kickass. I mentioned to her that we leave in 11 days, and got the jaw dropping, "Already?!" I was like, "Yeah! That's the freakin' week after next!" So I started talking about it. After we left, I was at Wal-Mart, (Yes, Gabe. . .AGAIN! Shush.) and she called like, I don't even know how many times. . .asking, what time we leave, what are we doing the last day, when do we get back, and so on. She said, "I'm excited!" Which, then got me all worked up, too. So YAY! We're all excited! I'll definately post about it when I get back and recover. And hopefully I can get some pics on here. Again, I can't wait! I still can't find some freakin' jeans, though. I don't know that I can handle ONE more day of shopping. Ugh, that's no fun. BUT, a "Jenn girly moment" for you (a rare moment, damnit), I found a pair of Steve Madden boots for $30 bucks! The same damn pair I was fixing to pay anywhere from $90-$150 for. That was a win for me. In the words of Katie, fuck yeah bitches!

Some extras for you. . .
*Gabe made me happy . He got Damian a birthday gift! How sweet is that?! Thanks babe!
*Thanks to Bill, I'm hooked on ebay. (Bill sounds as white as Katie.)
*Katie's gonna send me Ashlee Simpson! Woot woo! And I'm gonna be a hippie (damn Jay), and send her some hemp jewelry. I'll make them special, okay Katie?! Much love, hobag! (Katie says, blAg!)
*I hear that Chelle/Mishy's a "Goddess." And you remind someone of a "hott librarian." I agree! Rawr baby! Love ya, girl!
*Oh and FYI, the picture on my profile, I'm not the one who blacked out everyone elses eyes, damnit Katie!

I'm going to start some countdowns. . .

We leave for California in 10 days, and counting. . .
Angelo comes home to his family in 8 days, and counting. . .
Audra's having a baby in like 7 months, and counting. . .
Katie turns 21 in like a year, and counting. . .
Ross pays me child support in my next life, and counting. . .(He won't, but I can pretend.)

Much love, until next time. . .

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live, now."
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:49 AM

1 Comments:

Sheesh, it's LESS than a year now, hobag. To be exact, its 7 months and 16 days away. May 12th, bitches. But your post made me happy, that you are happy for so many people. Cheers! And I think it makes sense that Bill "sounds as white as me" considering we both are whiteys. So lay off! I got over your accent already, you blAghead. I have a proposal Jenn: Put up that picture of you in the cowboy hat, just for one day. One goddamn day, please. It would be so funny. Do it for me, because you love me. Maybe I'll burn your cd now, even though you won't get it for a few weeks, becuase I'm going to send it when I go home, which will be October 12th. So get excited! It's a kickass cd. Gabe, do you want a copy too? I'm sure you love Ashlee, right? Ok, talk to you later slut!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home