Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Don't Pet My Peve(s)

Okay, so I was wanting to do this post right after I did the one of things that make me happy, BUT I'm thee absolute biggest procrastinator you will EVER meet. I swear! People yell at me about it all the time. I try to fix it, but it's in the blood. No really, it is. Anyhow, here are some of my pet peves. In no particular order. The way I see it, if it bugs me, it bugs me.

Here are a couple of little pet peves that I think are funny. . .

Anyhow, what are your pet peves or dislikes? Make the comment option on here useful! If you're here, comment damn it! Or I mean, please! I like to know that my blog has been read. It's fun. Anyhow, love you all. Until next time. . .

Don't wanna shoot nobody, don't wanna be shot Don't wanna buy nobody, don't wanna be bought Don't wanna bury nobody, don't wanna be buried Don't wanna marry nobody, if they're already married.


posted by Jenn Doll at 4:26 AM

1 Comments:

Wow Jenn you're very picky..........maybe having so many pet peeves can be construed as having a few personal issues that you are afraid to come to grips with. I believe perhaps the remedy is that you need a good smack in the ass Jenny and you need to be called Woman a little more.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home