Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Fall Crawl

Okay, first this template is pink, yes. . .I know. I had it pink the other day for about two seconds and I guess Gabe saw it. He said he liked it because it is "anti-Jenn." Yes, I think pink is a pansy color. And all my stupid friends love pink! Girls suck! So here's for you Gabe. I'll leave it for as long as I can possibly stand it okay. Anyhow, I know I was a little worked up in my last blog. But hey, I can't be Mrs. I-am-happy-go-lucky ALL the time. But I think I do well, considering. My son's dad is short, and that's enough to hurt his feelings. So I'll just have to remind that troll on a daily basis that he is an ankle biter, and I shall survive! Anyhow, Katie, Bill, must you have mini "blog wars" on my comments? Quit wasting my precious blog space! Actually, no I think it's funny, you dorks. We are taking over the blog world! In the words of Katie, "Fuck yeah bitch!" I saw on Eric's blog that they have recruited a friend. Sweet huh?! Just to let you all know, Gabe started it. Then I was like, I can do that! Now we need to get Andrew to stop being afraid of his feelings and blog about them! Andrew, I mean hey, you already started a blog, why not keep up with it?! Okay, enough of the damn word blog! Now for the reason behind the title of this post. . .Fall Crawl. It's an annual event they have here. It started with Spring Crawl a few years back then escapaded into Fall Crawl to follow. Spring Crawl is sweetass and Fall Crawl is still trying to be like it. Anyhow, they block off our entire downtown area from about 2nd street to 7th, Central being the main street down the middle. Down the streets of 2nd through 5th they have bands playing and endless alcohol. If you choose to buy a bracelet for 20 bucks, it'll get you into any bar or club. Which we have many in those areas. Most of them turn away from the typical hip-hop scence, given that they have bands. Well, I myself don't go into the clubs because my attention span does not allow me to wait in a line for 20-45 minutes, sometimes an hour. But since I'm in the area a lot, we know a lot of the workers and get hooked up sometimes. Usually I go with one, maybe two other girls. I don't like going out with a lot of people, especially girls. That usually causes for a bunch of bitching about who wants to go where, and I hate that shit. THIS year, was different. My best friend Mariah thrive's on having lots of people with. So yeah, we ended up with a bunch of monkey's! Cool monkey's, but still. It was Mariah, Adam, Janice, Michelle, Tommy, Mike, John, Martin, Ruben, Nancy, Elena and myself. We all jumped in two cars like a bunch of Mexican's in a truck on weekday and off we went. We parked at my work at the station with intentions on leaving the cars. Being that it's a pretty big thing here, they have road blocks and saturations EVERY where. So we planned on taking a taxi. Which we NEVER do. So we get downtown and the bickering starts. "I wanna go here. I wanna go there." I finally talk over them and tell everyone go where the hell they want and meet up at the "clock" after. [The clock is a big clock in the center of downtown where everyone mingles after and fights, etc.] So everyone but two decided on just walking down town. I'm pretty much the only buzzed one at this time. I drink before going, knowing it's hard to get into the bars/clubs and don't want to spend $20 on places I'm at all the time. I'm usually buzzed and just fine with walking up Central seeing everyone I know and standing at the gate sides listening to the bands. Well after about 10 minutes of walking they all started having alcohol withdrawls, so we decided to go buy some. We ended up at Mariah's dad's drinking. After about 30 minutes there I was so thrashed and had puked about 4 times. I didn't care if we went back to Fall Crawl, which freaked everyone out because I love it so much. But we went back, got into a bar Neds [our second home]. Couldn't dance because there was a band. We sat on the patio and just hung out. Drank more, which was a bad idea. After, we didn't do much mingling at the clock. We decided to head back over to Mariah's dad's. Where I slammed yet "another" pint of Captain and threw up another, oh say, maybe 3 times. Yes, that would be pint number two. The first one was down my system within about 10 minutes before Fall Crawl. Suicidal tendicies, maybe? So we drink, we TRY to play cards. Which you know can't be done with a bunch of drunken assholes. I'm drinking a little bit of everyone's beer. I'm so done by this point. But hey, look! It's the beer bong! Hmm, I've never tried one of those. Me! Me! It's my turn! Like a pro baby! Like a pro! Too bad the memory is shaded. But hey, I didn't choke and I took it all with one swig. So everyone starts getting ready to leave eventually, Mariah splits without saying anything like a bitch. Come on, she was our ride home. Friends are great sometimes. So I'm stuck with Nancy, Elena and all the guys but Adam and one damn car. When we were leaving they all started arguing about who was going where. So I told them just to go home because it was late and they were being annoying. DUMB! I don't know why, but Nancy, Elena and I thought Nancy's car was there. Um, dumb girls? Yeah, we hadn't had her car all night. I guess one of them offered to take Martin home so he stayed with us too. As we tried so hard to get into A car, which was not any of ours, when we finally realized it wasn't and we were fucked. So I remembered, call a taxi stupid! We call the taxi and what do you know, we don't know where the fuck we're at! Eventually, somehow we get the taxi there. I don't know how long we waited, the entire time at Mariah's dad's and the waiting is a total blurr. I know I kept poor Gabe on the phone the whole time. Yeah, he's in another state, but could probably tell you better what I said or did. The taxi driver looked like some crazy man that was gonna eat us for dinner. He said "I'm gonna need a deposit." After he made us leave all the damn alcohol on the curb. I was drunk and stupid and was like, "Here's your damn deposit!" [Thinking, fucker I got money, now drive this bitch!] So I had given him a twenty. We all go to Nancy's and she gives him another twenty. So he got 40 bucks for the 16 dollar cab ride. We figured that out the next morning. He was a happy! What a bitch huh?! Well, at least he didn't eat us. Nancy starts freaking out that Martin can't stay there. Why? I couldn't tell you. She takes off walking to go get her car, and calls me. I yell at her to get her drunk ass back home and we'd take him in the morning. Finally, she did. Eventually, we all passed out. In the morning, mine and Nancy's cars were at Mariah's, Elena's keys in Mariah's car, so we're fucked some more. Finally got in touch with Mariah and eventually I got home. I lost my debit card that night, which I have never done, no matter how plastered I am. My drivers license too. Which I had that morning on my way home, but can't find it now. I'm sure we were all still drunk in the morning. And about a week later, I found out I peed while Gabe listened! Yeah, what a bitch! Embarrassed? Well yeah! I mean, I had so much alcohol in me I'm sure it was much like the peeing sounds of a Russian race horse! So Gabe is a first. Of guys to hear me pee, that is. Oh well. All in all, the night kinda sucked. But it was memorable. So since this is my longest blog in a while don't bitch for updates :D. And I'm still working on the individual posts for you guys. See, I'm putting time, thought, and effort into them! But they'll be here soon enough. Until next time. . .

Would you care to join me at AA?
posted by Jenn Doll at 11:36 PM

7 Comments:

Damn Jenn stop being a drama queen. Hahaha you gave a golden shower via the phone \m/ \m/ \m/

4:59 AM  

Gold baby! Gold!

5:06 AM  

Damn bitch, why didn't you warn me I was going to have to set aside 45 minutes to read that blog. Haha, Fall Crawl sounded like a very enjoyable, pukey time! My favorite kind! I almost felt like I was there with all the details and shit. And no, we don't "need" to have blog wars. It just makes this place more interesting, dontcha know. Keep the drunken memories coming Jenn, keep 'em coming. Someday we'll have one together!

3:31 PM  

Quit being a cry baby. More then 2 paragraphs and you freak out! What the hell are you in college for?!

11:49 PM  

Jenn, I wish you would just shut your GREAT BIG YAPPER. Sorry, I thought of that from the Chris Farely/ Matt Foley skit and felt the need to tell it to you.

3:38 AM  

WELL LA DEE FRIKKEN DA.....BILL SHAKESPEARE? WELL WE HAVE A WRITER HERE. I BET YOUR'RE USING YOUR PAPER FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN WRITING.....LIKE ROLLING DOOBIES.

4:08 AM  

Katie, shut your hole! I just thought of that from my mind and thought you needed to know.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home