Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Make Me Happy

Okay, so I'm gonna steal/jock/jack whatever you want to call it, Katie's idea. She did a post with things that make her happy. I think it's cute, so I'm gonna be unoriginal and steal it! If you're gonna take a tone with me talking about how I shouldn't jock, shut up and tell someone who cares! Let me be happy damn it! Anyway, here are things that make me happy. . .

  1. My son, Damian
  2. Family
  3. Dancing
  4. Music
  5. Text messages (Yes, text messages! You wouldn't understand!)
  6. Someone who can make me laugh/smile
  7. Making someone laugh/smile
  8. Being loved or liked
  9. Accidently overhearing someone likes me or thinks I'm pretty (shut up, it's cute)
  10. The cold side of the pillow
  11. Cold showers
  12. Splurging on stuff I don't need
  13. Buying others stuff
  14. Surprises (But only if you don't tell me there's a surprise first!)
  15. Getting my back tickled
  16. Sleeping without waking up a 100 times
  17. Wearing hoodies in the winter
  18. A good book
  19. A good movie
  20. A new tattoo or piercing
  21. Boys with tribal's, rawr!
  22. Pretty or deep eyes
  23. A pretty smile
  24. Slow jams
  25. Audioslave
  26. Being recommended a cd and liking it
  27. Mind stimulation, being challenged
  28. A good work-out
  29. Buying Damian stuff
  30. Christmas
  31. Nicknaming someone and everyone calls them by it
  32. Having a nickname
  33. Wal-Mart
  34. Cute animals, I want a puppy!!
  35. Tigers
  36. Vacations
  37. My computer, that's not really mine.
  38. Knowing someone reads my blog
What makes you happy?. . .
posted by Jenn Doll at 5:02 AM

2 Comments:

Sheesh, stop being so defensive Jenn, I wasn't going to yell at you. I liked the nicknames one, I love that too. And Christmas! How could I forget. Things that make me happy: Having my computer work and not having to go to the library for everything. Hopefully I will feel that happiness soon!

4:02 PM  

Aww Jenn.....you're very unselfish and sweet.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home