Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Blog Comment This

Is it possible for someone not to 'like' you based off a couple of comments you left on a blog. Comments that meant nothing at that. I guess some people are just sensitive at blog comments. It's like whoa! Back up, take a deep breath, it's only a blog! Well, not really. I'm a little irate at the fact that I'm not liked based off of some comments I left on a couple of blogs. Yeah, not even mine. Sweet huh? Thing is, it's someone that knows someone I know. I don't want that someone I know to have friends who don't like me. Yes, I care. But at the same time, should I? I mean the first comment I was being sarcastic. It meant NOTHING. But it's hard to get someone's sarcasm when YOU DON'T KNOW THEM! The second comment meant absolutely nothing at all 'mind you.' And yeah, maybe it shouldn't be bothering me, but I'm totally astonished at the fact that it's stupid shit that people made a big deal. I'm more mad at myself that it's bothering me. Sheesh! Can I get a witness?! So to be upset or whatever it is, at nothing, fine. If it's what floats your boat, run with it. Just don't trip and fall over your stupidity. And I will say it again, Gabe you are right! And I'm sorry. Forgive me? If you want to know what comments were made, just ask. I try my hardest to see the glass as half full, but sometimes I'm like, hey who drank the other half?! As you know, I get over things VERY fast. Which, can be bad, because in turn I at times end up a doormat. Anyhow, I'll be over this soon. But for now, I'm sad! :( Hold me?
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:40 PM

1 Comments:

"try my hardest to see the glass as half full, but sometimes I'm like, hey who drank the other half?!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brilliant!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home