Jenn's Reverie

Monday, October 04, 2004

!@#$*&!@$

Son of a mother fucking bitch ass mother fucker! Now I'm feeling fucking violent. I just did a kick ass post and there's fucking technical difficulties with Blogger. Now that's some shit! Son of a bitch, I'm gonna get my AK and put a hole in this computer. Well, I need an AK first. But after I get one, I'm gonna do it. For real, don't laugh, bitches! ak;jf;alskdjf;asdj faf;asdfj FUck it all to hell! Fuck it all to hell! SHIT SHIT SHIT!
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:41 AM

1 Comments:

Welcome to my world, bitch. I've had that happen to me at least 5 times. A good tip: Every so often, save your post as a draft, especially right before you post it, that way if it does magically dissappear, you have it saved at least. I learned that the hard way, but if you do that, hopefully you won't lose anymore. It is the worst feeling in the world though (maybe i exaggerate). You spend 30 minutes typing all that shit, then it dissappears. Follow my advice, and you should be A-OK.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home