Jenn's Reverie

Monday, October 25, 2004

Blog Run Galore!

So, it looks like daily my "blog run" aka blag run, is growing. It's great! I just wanted to let you all who may be here see who it is I visit. I think these are all worthy blags. So if you ever get bored and want to read blags. Here's where I go. . .

First there's Gabe. Who initially got me started and was the first one I ever heard say the word blog. He's a bit of a slacker on his blag, but when he does take time to post it's a worthy one. www.outrunthesun.blogspot.com

Then there's my Katie. She's a blagging whore. What I mean by that is she is posting ALL the time. She's been blagging for months less than I have and is cathing up to the amount of words typed. She is also the one who say's "blag" instead of "blog." I wish you could all hear her, it's just priceless. And her blag was created due to her lack of knowledge in the technology field. Which led to a blag address of damning me. I love my Katie!
www.goddamnyoujenn.blogspot.com

You also have Bill. He's just Bill. Usually manipulating people, or instigating stuff. But since he's met Katie and I, he's gotten a lot better. He's now a kind and loving young man. Our sweet Billy. Precious, just precious.
www.teambildo.blogspot.com

I also go visit Eric. A fellow Gemini. He's a slacker too. But again, when he does make time to post, it's a worthy read. I "jocked" Eric for his periods at the beginning of lyrics or quotes that are left at the end of posts.
www.youonlydietwice.blogspot.com

Then I visit the friends of Gabe and Eric. There's James, the computer God, per se.
www.xinvisionx.blogspot.com

There's Robyn (James's girlfriend). She's new to the team! Welcome.
www.dontnawonmykitty.blogspot.com

There's Jamie. Yet another fellow Gemini. P.S. Jamie, your sandals are safe at Gabe's and his closet!
www.fromtheviewuphere.blogspot.com

There's Warren (Jamie's boyfriend.) The photographer. A good one at that.
www.famousafterdeath.blogspot.com


There's Jay. Or as I call him JayPop. Jay has a talent with lyrics/poems.
www.bluejaygunnyon.blogspot.com

There's Dylan. Dylan I don't know, or know anyone he knows. But we're blog pals now. It started because he said he didn't like me. Sweet huh?!
www.gunslngr21.blogspot.com

There's Boko. A great artist! He's a slacker on the updates too.
www.delilarder.blogspot.com

There's my Chelle. She's the shit. I love my Chelle too. Most know her by Mishy.
www.mishy_butt.blogspot.com

Then there's the very newest addition, my Michy! Yay! Love you too girl.
www.farewellangelina.blogspot.com

And I can not leave out the internet quasi-celebrity, Jason Mulgrew. Don't know this guy, but came across his blog. Katie's hooked on it too. And anyone else we've introduced. Katie and I both read every post he's ever done. Starting from his first. He's the most hillarious guy ever. If you want to laugh, go read him. Start with his first post and you'll want to read them all. He actually has hundreds of readers. Yay!
www.everythingiswrongwithme.blogspot.com

So as you can all see, I'm too busy reading and posting on your blogs to post on mine. Well, I think I should do some "criminal" work now. Until next time. . .


.wandering stars, for whom it is reserved



posted by Jenn Doll at 12:25 PM

3 Comments:

Yay for blog shoutouts! I read a lot of people's blog, but am way too lazy to comment on anyones as much as I do on your's and Bill's. I would like to rub it in everyones face that Jenn wrote the biggest paragraph about me. Jealous? You damn well should be. I just blogged too, but it was a boring one. Umm....come online if you get this in an email Jenn. I'm bored. I love my Jenn!

2:07 AM  

My permission was not asked firstly. You are officially getting sued. I will not tolerate it! haha jk jenn i'm sick and gonna die though.

2:18 PM  

Hey thanks for including me in your list. Very sweet of you. :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home