Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I See You Watching Me. . .

Hey, nice to see you! So you're here? I know, you didn't know that I knew you had this blog address. Yeah, I've known for a while now. I guess I found out because I was supposed to. Because I didn't ask. I had to investigate. You know, to make sure it's my "internet thing." And yeah, sure enough, it is. Well, it's nice to know you come here. You don't have to keep secrets. It's okay. And you can stop telling lies whenever you're ready. I'm cool like that. The truth might hurt, but if it doesn't kill me, which I'm sure that's not that the case, it'll only make me stronger. If you're lying because you don't want to hurt me. That's understandable. Then I know somehow you care. There's always room for forgiveness. There really is. And since you're here, I already know babe. You don't have to worry about telling me anymore. Save your breath. I guess I found out, um because I was supposed to. Fate has it's ways. What's really kicakass about this post, is it applies 100% to two of you. And you know who you are. But you don't know each other. Although, you seem to have so much in common. I guess it's all about, you've done it before and more than once. So now you're just taking advantage. That's okay, I let you. It's my fault. But I'm done now. I love you and and will forever. When you're ready to be real, you know where to find me. I'm not going anywhere. I am moving on though. And for right now, I have to do that without you. If you're not up for being real, it's alright. I'll understand, or try to. And if you want to know what's going on with me, come back here. It'll give you a brief rundown. I mean, you've been reading this thing for how long now? I was actually pretty damn flattered when I heard. The both of you. Maybe one day, I can introduce you two. It'd be an experience. I love you, I do. But my time is limited to those who are real with me. So if that's not you, I'm sorry, but I don't have time for you. And no, this isn't the first time you're hearing it. I've told you before. But I thought since you come here, I'd tell you. Since you've been great at avoiding this conversation.

Take care you. . .
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:10 AM

3 Comments:

Hey-o, you totally called someone out on this post. Glad it's not me. Or at least I hope it's not. It's not, right?

1:53 AM  

JENN I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE DAMNIT!. HELP ME.

5:50 PM  

Katie, I would have NEVER guessed! "Hey-o"

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home