Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Itchy Wrists

I've been irritated all damn day! If you know me, you know that my damn cell phone is that of great importance to me. This morning at around 9, I stopped getting my text messages. Well, didn't stop, I just didn't get them 'til 5 fucking hours later. Nice, just fucking nice. THEN, I think my phone's working and I'm wondering why I'm not getting replies from my texts. Come to find out, they were replying. So here I am at fucking all hours of the night, texting people and calling them. Wondering why they're still up. Well, they weren't. But thanks to me, they got woken up. Turns out they had sent me the texts earlier. Sorry Audra. Sorry Val. So I call damn T-Mobile and I'm like, "I'm not getting the texts. What's going on?! I'm freaking out!" Not to that extent, but you know. So she say's, "Maybe it's their phone?" Me - "No way. It's this one." So she checked if there are problems in the area and sure enough there is. She tells me, "Looks like there's a tower that's storing text messages and not sending them to the phone's on time." Well fuck that fucking tower! Bastards. So when ever they fix this damn problem, I'll probably get slammed with texts. But it was working for a quick minute. Then I got on AIM and was talking to Katie. And that is giving me problems too. Sonofabitch! Work with me here! God, I'm such a loser. What the fuck did I do before I had a phone? No, no before there was ever text messages? 'Cause I sure as hell can't remember. So I'm all itchy wrists and Misses Grumpy Gills/Crabby Pants or what have you. Breath Jenn, breath. It's gonna be alright. It really is. NO IT'S NOT! I'm here at work, and this sucks! Fine, I'll stop crying about it. No, I won't. But I'll stop posting about it. On a lighter note, I got my mail from Katie!! YAY! Thanks Katie. I love the Ryan Adams "Gold" CD. It's kickass! The Ashlee CD is good too! Woot woo! I got 5 CD's yesterday. Three from Mario too. So that was great. Mario (supervisor), Sharon (co-worker) and I are going to see the Scorpions and Tesla in concert! Fuck yeah bitches. I love the Scorpions AND Tesla. Katie, thanks for the little note too. You're a sweetheart. You didn't even call me any names besides ho, too! Bill, I miss you too! I don't want to text you because you always have your phone off. Besides, today is not a day for texts :'( . But I'm gonna borrow the computer from my brother tomorrow and be on it for a while. And try to hit him up for it on Thursday night too. I'll be in for some overtime, but not all night. So hopefully I'll see you on tomorrow. We both need to talk, damnit! Katie's all caught up. Actually, she's pretty much the only one that is.

Some extra's in Jenn's life. . .
*I'm infatuated with Bam. I have been since before "Jackass" or "Viva La Bam." My friend Brice is skate's and used to show me video's of Bam, since back when. But everytime I see Viva La Bam, I find myself liking him more. He fuckin' owns. Steve-O too. VIVA LA BAM!!
*My phone just completely crashed as I type this. It's freezing like a fuckin' computer.
*My CD collection is getting huge and is kickass.
*I love my son and missed him so much this weekend.
*I miss my oldest brother. It's been a while since I've seen him.
*I called to Ross' house the other day and he answered. I had NO idea it was him. I had to ask who it was. I forgot his voice! Sweet huh?!
*My son FINALLY got a pet. . .a hermit crab. He dropped the cage yesterday and started balling. But when his fish die, he's very excited to be the one to flush them.
*I hate the new Real World. They're so lame and boring. I miss the San Diego-ers.
*The new Surreal Life, I'm addicted too. How can you not? Flava Flaaaaav!
*One damn episode of Laguna Beach and I'm hooked. I'm hopeless. I love reality tv. There, I admit it.
*They marathoned "Small Ville" the other day. I saw every fucking episode. So I thought. I woke up with Clark laying on the floor, possibly dead and all kinds of weird stuff. I wanted to kill myself. That is THEE worst thing ever! Ever, ever, ever!
*I'm DYING without a computer. Slowly but surely.
*My best friend hasn't called me in days. I have no idea why. I've tried calling her. I guess she's "busy."
*Southwest airlines has great package deals for airfare and hotel to Vegas.
*I wrote three more poems.
*I need a vacation. Yeah, I know I just got back from one. So fucking what?!
*Katie let's go to Vegas. Get a fake ID damnit. Bill, you too!
*Katie's pressuring me to finish this post, so I guess I'm done.


posted by Jenn Doll at 2:55 AM

1 Comments:

It was worth the wait! Sorry I was pressuring you, but it's 4 am, what else do I have to do besides bother you? You should feel loved. That line about Damian flushing the fish down the toilet really made me laugh. Say hi to Hermy for me. (I decided that's his crab's name) Glad you like the cds, Ashlee owns, bitches. Laguna Beach blows, but I already told you that. You're dying without a computer? I'm dying too lady. Hurry up and borrow it back from your brother. Then magically "lose" it. Why didn't you think of that earlier? I'm brilliant! Bill, just so you know, I did tell her to text you, but shes refusing too, but I did pass on the message. And Vegas baby, I'm there. Can't you just keep your pants on until this summer? Then you won't have to see my running past any bouncers. And I decided we need to have another phone threesome this weekend, if you all can allow it in your busy schedules. We probably have to tell Bill 3 days ahead of time, so he can take a nap, and be all rested to make sure he can stay up late to go on the mountain. Actually it doens't have to be that late. Can you make it to 9:30 Bill? I hope that damn tower gets fixed soon. You're going to go all itchy on us if it doesnt, and I don't want to see Sexy Mexy all vut up. Do you even know the "itchy wrist" story? I can't remember if I told you or not. Anyways, this is long enough. Ciao lady!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home