Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, October 31, 2004

MISSING

Have you seen me?

*Katie the Kenoshan aka Caveman Katie
Last seen blogging about some days being longer than others.
Katie's a pretty white girl with an accent. She likes to drink, party, call names such as "assrammer." When last spoken to, Katie was going to a movie with Chandler. Katie may have been abducted by technology aliens or Chandler. If you've seen her, please notify me immediately.

*Bill aka Billy Jack
Last seen blogging about nothing. His blog has been completely wiped out! Billy Jack likes to be perverse but doesn't mean it. He loves to make fun of people. He's a cute white boy with an accent. When last spoken to, Bill was cruising the town. Bill may have been abducted by "the ex." If you've seen him, please notify me immediately.

*Gabe aka Tigershark
Last seen bloging about camping with other hooligans. He loves Ryan Adams and if found will probably be listening to him. His glass is half empty. When last spoken to, Gabe was going camping. Gabe may have been eaten by a bear. If you've seen him, please notify me immediately.

*Eric aka Eric
Last seen blogging about "Chip" and other random-ness. Eric loves long walks on the beach, reading, and Guatemalan hookers. When last spoken to, Eric was going camping with Gabe and others. Eric may have been eaten by a squirrel. If you've seen him, please notify me immediately.

*Chelle aka Mishy
Last seen blogging about coming back to the blogging world. Chelle loves books. She's a hott mama. When last spoken to was in China. Chelle may have been abducted by Asian's. If you've seen her, please notify me immediately.

*Dylan aka Gunslngr
Last seen blogging about Sabrina. Dylan likes Sabrina. When last spoken to, Dylan was going back to the gym. Dylan may have been abducted by his personal trainer or Sabrina. If you've seen him, please notify me immediately.

*Jamie aka Jamie
Last seen blogging about her Frankenstein. Jamie is a red-head. When last spoken to, she was kicking ass at Mortal Kombat Deception. Jamie may have been abducted by her Frankenstein or Warren. If you've seen her, please notify me immediately.

*Warren aka Warren
Last seen blogging about life. When last spoken to, he was getting his ass kicked by Jamie on MK Deception. Warren may have been abducted by Shang Tsung or Jamie. If you've seen him, please notify me immediately.


All of the above-mentioned have neglected their blogs. All at the same time. Something strange is going on here. The only one who's been updating is Boko, and he's usually the slaker on updates. Maybe Boko ate you guys? If you've seen or heard from any of these people please notify me here in my comments. There is a reward for any leads to any of these missing bloggers. The blog world has come to a sudden hault and I am afraid for my blogging life. Okay I need to stop saying blog or blogging or blogger. Stupid word. And um Jay, thanks for the comment, I think. Where you guys at 'n shit!! Come baaaack! Come back!

posted by Jenn Doll at 3:53 AM

5 Comments:

*burp*

3:54 AM  

LOLOLOL. I just read the comment you left on my shout whatchamacallit. I laughed so hard, I had to clean my screen. :)

4:38 AM  

God Jenn haven't you seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers? Anyhow how the hell do I have an accent? I'm from Pennsylvania. We're probably the only normal state in the country.

7:14 AM  

that was fast....
and no, i haven't seen you or any of the others you list here. but what is it with you, white boys and accents?
http://mysilentreverie.blogspot.com/2004_10_01_mysilentreverie_archive.html

12:50 PM  

SystemComponent threesemenax intensity Increaser
PillsNext, the biggest remainder of all.

Here is my web site - semenax under $50

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home