Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, October 02, 2004

So I've been up since 7am. Yeah, that sucks. I can't sleep at nights, but I attempted to last night. It didn't work out so well. I went to bed at about 3am, maybe it was 4. I was up by 7. I tried and tried to go back to sleep, but NOT happening. So I waited for Damian to wake up, which he did at 7:30, got him ready and sent him off to school. Then I thought, it's early, I can get lots done. So I started cleaning. My room too! I had been wanting to tackle it for a while now. So I kicked on some music and got right to it. Put some laundry in, and then hit the closet. I ended up counting my shoes. Turns out, I'm a dumb girly girl, and I have 27 pairs! I was like, whoa! Why is it that I wear like 5 or 6 pairs. And usually, it's the same 3 pairs. I still have tags on like 3 or 4. I looked over them to see which ones I don't want, but I want them all damnit! I still don't have any jeans that I REALLY like. That hurts my feelings. I can never ever find jeans I like. I absolutely despise shopping for jeans. I need to keep working on the "hourglass" figure. Then it won't matter. But I've slacked on the gym for like 3 weeks now. AND eating whatever whenever I want, again. Not good. I'll fix it though! I will! When I get back from California. 'Cause right now I just don't feel like it. So today was pretty eventful for Damian and I. He left for school early to watch a hot air balloon lift off from his school grounds. After school I took him to his school's annual "Fall Festival," where he played games and got candy and toys. After, we went over to Grandma Gina's for about 30 minutes and then headed out to a movie. We watched "Sharks Tale." It's a cute movie. I totally love the "rasta" jellyfish. "Every little thing is gonna be alright." After the movie we headed on down to Mariah's new apartment. It's quite shnazzy! Her furniture though, is too light. For them, anyhow. They party, and people pass out everywhere and puke, and so forth. When I got there, it was only me. Then after about 10 minutes, here come "the boys." I'm thinking, uh oh! It's Adam, Mike, Tommy, Johnny, Martin, Ruben, and two new guys, me, Mariah and Damian. So naturally, Damian is getting special attention. This group of guys are all pretty young, but they are all great with kids! Everytime too. So Damian was loving it. So we hung out there, then I decided time to go, before they get drunk. I got the, "don't go's" and the "just have one drink's." But they respect that I am how I am with Damian, so it was cool. Okay I've been gone for about 15 minutes from typing this, and I'm talking to people who are being negative, so it killed my posting mood. So I'm out. Until next time. . .

"You don't have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you."


posted by Jenn Doll at 1:49 AM

3 Comments:

Hell yeah sounds like Damian had a kickass time. AND you do have to many pairs of shoes woman sheesh. You only have two feet you know. Ohh and download When I'm Down by Chris Cornell Jenn, you'll love it to death.

1:29 PM  

Lady, I feel your pain with the jeans shopping. They are a pain in the ass to buy. Especailly me being 9 feet tall, it sucks trying to find a pair that is long enough on me not to look like floods. I want to see Shark Tales too! It looks cute. Was that hot air balloon part of the huge festival that you guys have there every year? I used to see pictures of them all the time, because like I said, my aunt uncle and cousins lived in Albequerque (I can never remember how to spell it) until about 2 or 3 years ago. But anyways, fun times with Damian! And I wish I could relate to you about the shoes thing, but during the summer I have about 3 or 4 pais of flip flops I wear ( don't hate on them) and during the winter I wear my clogs, or whatever they are. Birkenstocks, but not really Birks cause those are too expensive. Wear them through snow and everything. God I'm a bad ass. So altogether I have about 5 pairs of shoes I wear. I wish I had more heels, but once again, I'm 15 feet tall and don't want to be 16.

9:33 PM  

I am Shana, wants to say a big thank you thank you thank you to Dr Gumbala spell for

everything . To everyone who doesn’t believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I

wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I’ve tried others so-called spells casters

and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through

the testimonies of other people at this website and after I talked to Dr Gumbala who

answered all my questions and was very nice and sincere about everything, I decided to give

it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was

at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn’t in love with me and

never will be and that he didn’t want to speak or see me again, especially since he was

talking to this other girl. When I talked to Dr Gumbala about it, he let me know which

spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the ones that was to get my lover back to me

and stay with me and even marry me.As soon as he casted the spells,within two days my guy came back

into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful for that. Things have been going

well, and pretty much according to what Dr Gumbala said would happen. He’s always there when

you need him,you can contact him via email greatgumblaspellhome@gmail.com

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home