Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Stolen: My Computer

I have bad news. . .I no longer have a computer! :'( Don't cry, I can still blag from work. My world is not right. Boo this post! What's even more sad, is I came in to work for some OT, and it's like I'm fucking hanging out here. What is THAT about?! It's official, I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?! And to top that off, yeah it gets better. . .it's Friday night, and I chose to come to work instead of go out. AND, I've been here at work since 9pm and it is now 2am, and I only get to put in for 2 1/2 hours of OT, because I've been slacking like a fuckface the whole time. Jesus Christ what has become of me?! If you have any advice for my new found loser-ness, please let me know! Throw me a freakin' bone here pal. For real. I'm disappointed in me. I think I may have Bello-itis. Haha! I really need to get the dance in me out. It's been a while. So next weekend, it's on! Bring it baby, bring it! I'm gonna dance 'til I hurt myself. Which isn't hard to do. Speaking of which, I have a big ass bump on my leg from the damn stove last night. Now I'm not gonna shave my legs for like 2 weeks, just for fun. I think it'll add character to the bump, no? So tomorrow I was supposed to go to a wedding with my "bestfriend" and I guess I'm no longer invited. Aint that a bitch?! She loves Adam though! Haha! So since I'm not going to the wedding which isn't hers and I really am invited to, I think I'll do something productive. I haven't caught the latest episodes of The Real World or The Surreal life, so I'm hoping for some reruns. That would be shnazzy. Oh yeah! I don't think that I'm going to the "Ball" next month either. Sad, just sad. And what's more sad, is I'm not playing games, so don't expect me to cry about it. Yeah, it hurt, but only briefly. So I'm good on that. Things are really weird right now. Like REALLY weird. I can't get down and all personal about it here, but if your name's Katie, I'll tell you! Wait, you already know. Well you and one other person. So weirdness is me at this point and I say bring it bitches, bring it! Fate wants to get crazy, I'm down. Okay, I'm lying. I love you fate, just be nice to me. I'll do whatever you want, just hook a mami up! For real. Yeah, I'm obviously in an asinine mood, but that's okay. I'm in one of those moods, where if someone were to ask me something, I'd just tell them like it is. That's right, gaaaang member! No, really though. Well I mean the people who like to play games. Listen here peckerheads, I don't have time for your foul play. Take it elsewhere or ram it up your ass. If you think I don't know, I do. See, now I'm feeling all gangster to the core. If you're all worried that I'm talking to or about you, then maybe you should be. I'm through playing nice guy. Someone told me today, "I've seen your type and it makes me sad/mad." So I asked, "My type?" And he said something along the lines of, 'someone who's always worried about others being happy and never does what they want and keeps from being happy themself. A martyr.' That's not the exact quote, hence the ' ' instead of the " ". See you learn something new everyday. But anyhow, he got me to thinking. So I'm gonna be happy this once. Well, at least if I can help it. There's someone who makes me smile and if you're not that someone, then don't worry about it. I am not being negative! I promise. I'm just not putting up with the childs play. I want to be happy, so I will. Again, if I can help it. I'm gonna have to come back later and quote what was said to me. Oh yeah, and off the subject. Boko, if you're here reading this, the comment that you left on my "Untitled Poem, by Jenn" post. WOW! Talk about giving me something to think about. For you that didn't see, he said "you seem sad. . .in a beautiful way." That's like one of the most beautiful things I've heard/read. I was "awed" by it. And it completely fit my feelings. So thank you for that. Whoa, I'm getting all wow'd by it again. Whoo, it's like the Matrix! Okay, I forgot what I was bitching about, but since I'm being bitchy. . . Bill, you damn slacker. Where you at 'n shit?! You're boring me with your blag. Seriously. Do something already. I haven't even talked to you since you got you new vehicle! That's complete bullshit. Bullshit, I'll tell ya! You need to hike your ass to the mountain and fill me in. Oh yeah! I have lots to tell you too! Man you're so far behind on my life. What kind of friend are you?! Sheesh! Katie, whip that boy into shape for me. Oh and Dylan, you can handle my blag's as well as Katie's. We're cool like that! You didn't have to act all West Side about it. Okay, so I was just rudely interrupted by Katie and her sister Keri. They called me on the phone and they are both drunken mongrools. Katie, girl your sister was laying you down! She was ALL over the blAAg! Now that I've talked to Keri, I know that the accent is not blood driven. Katie's just a "true ChicAAgoan" as Keri said. Keri was all over the AA accent with Katie. It was rather cute. Katie, I was laughing WITH you ma, not AT you. Okay, I'm lying, I was laughing at you. But how could I not? Keri was handling you like a big sister do! Shit, I just got another phone call. Woot woo! More stuff to blog about. Just for you Dylan! Haha! So I've had a run in the peanut gallery for about, oh say 6 days now. I just don't get it. It started when I was in Phoenix, coming home. My ex, from about 5 years ago called. So I'm like, "uh, hey." Thinking, what the fuck?! Turns out, 'he misses me.' After 5 years?!?! But whatever. When I was in Cali. I got the phone call from the infamous DJ. Mr I'm a mystery to Jenn. Hey dicknose, I know who you are. There is no accent like yours, and I will keep hanging up on you. Mind you, this guy is like 35 and good looking, yeah. Too bad he's only trying to talk to me because I'm NOT interested. Yeah, Mr. I'm hott as they come, is used to the girly's. Yeah, well you're not all that. And you're not getting laid, so you can stop calling whenever you're ready. I don't mind. And he just called right after Katie. But this time, he told me who he was right away! Does this mean, he gets it now? No, it doesn't. But some people's kids, what can you do? Then yesterday I got a text message from Raul. Who I wouldn't put in to the peanut gallery category. But he is a guy that Mariah my "friend" used to see. So that was all outta-the-blue. He's really, really nice. Mariah lost him due to her lack of. . .um conscious? But anyhow, I got this text, "Hey Jenn. Have a good day tomorrow." Wow, okay! I will. I don't know, I was just surprised. And happy, because he's good people. Maybe we'll hang out sometime. Paul, my bestfriend called today. We haven't seen each other in a couple months, which is sad. He wanted to hang out. But he doesn't learn that I can't go right then and there. But I still love him. My old Sargeant called too. God, I miss her. And me, I'm a jerkoff and haven't called her back. So remind me to do that tomorrow, k? Anyhow, I'm sure I've bored you to death, but it's all good! Love me and love it!

To desire both mentally and physically. . .
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:10 AM

3 Comments:

Jenn Jenn......it's me Bill!!! You thought I had dizzied HELL NAH. No just kidding, but if you read my latest blog entry you'll understand why I haven't been blogging lately. And it's a good reason. You suck not having a computer because I sorta kinda miss you so get it in check! You do know I have an email address right But i can see you're too cool for that! PFFT. Make me out to be the bad guy here. Anyhow Jenny I'll talk to you later on. Be good and have fun.

7:16 AM  

I'm sorry Jenn! I was really going to wait until you got to work to comment, then you would see I did cause you get the email. Plus, you have no computer, so how did you check it?? And the fact that you have no computer makes me sad. Buy one goddamnit. Sounds like you get lots of interesting phone calls. I only get phone calls from the same 9 or 10 people. Doesn't expand outside of that. If I do though, it's unexpected, but I love it. When a number pops up on your phone, and you don't recognize it, I love getting those! But it pisses me off when they don't leave a message. Assrammers. I'm an dying to ask you some questions, and find out some stuff lady. You're leaving me hanging alot. I wish you could have come on earlier....me and Bill watched TLC together becuase we're cool. So hit me with a text or email or phonecall, your choice, when you get a chance. Sorry for not commenting earlier....I was blogged out from my longer than nessecary blog then I left 3 comments on Bill's. I was being a slacker, sorry! Much love lady!

10:09 PM  

Damnit I wished I woulda been up to answer......your message made me smile. BUT weirdly enough I woke up with "TWO" text messages on my phone. The other being from the ex. And DAMNIT I NEED HELP FROM YOU GUYS ON WHAT TO DO!!! Shit i was gonna start texting today, but I was tired of typing the letters out so hurry up and talk to me damnit.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home