Jenn's Reverie

Monday, October 04, 2004

Tip: Stalking is illegal in 52 states

Ofuckingk. I'm gonna try that post that got deleted AGAIN! I'll do the best I can to remember what it said. It went something like this. . .

Okay, so I haven't had a celebrity crush since New Kids on the Block. Yeah fuckers, I said New Kids on the Block. They were my first concert, if you must. Go ahead, talk shit. Usually, if I'm all "wow" about a celebrity it lasts about a week, IF that. So anyhow, I have this new celebrity obsession. . .Chris Cornell! Man he's the freakin' shit! Then I saw my first Audioslave video, and damn he's hott! And those eyes! OH...MY...GOD, those eyes! Which only added to his already awesome vocals. My obsession started with Audioslave. I liked him with Soundgarden, but I didn't pay him any special attention. Then he did a solo, which I won't lie and say I knew about. Then there was Audioslave. I am totally into their cd. I like every damn track, as I've mentioned before. I liked Rage, but again, I won't lie and say that I was into them all hardcore. But I think it's two great talents come together. I've gotten many different opinions on Audioslave, as does any band. I like to hear the difference of opinion, but please don't try to convince me not to like them. It's senseless. You don't have to like them, I do! Woot woo! I really hate the "they're sell-outs" opinion. Not just for Audioslave, but for any bands that come together to "do it up." IE: Velvet Revolver. I think it's kickass when amazing talents come together to try something new. No they may not always "make it" as before, but I think they still deserve their respect. Anyhow, Bill recommended that I download a song from Chris Cornell's solo, "Euphoria Morning." Which he ended up letting me download from him. The song was "When I'm Down." Son of a bitch that song owns! I got all excited! Chris Cornell's voice is freakin' golden. It's sexy as hell, too! It reminds me of a song for a strip tease, or as I call them songs, "baby making music." So in hearing that song, my love for Chris Cornell continues to grow! Gabe had been telling me to go get the cd, so I put it on hold. I heard he does a sweet "Ave Maria." I can't wait to hear it! I got yelled at for not having patience. Because it was on Ebay for a little over 3 bucks. But I don't want to wait a week. I want it now damnit! I wish I would have gotten it tonight. But noooo, I wanted to catch 30 minutes of "z's" before work. Dumb girl! Now I'm mad at me. Sheesh, Jenn, if you would have just got your lazy us up you would have your fucken Chris Cornell cd. Now you can suffer, bitch. So anyhow, this obsession will eventually grow into a sad case of stalking. Please don't call the cops on me Chris. I work for them and that would look bad on my part. I promise I'll try to keep as least creepy as possible. I know you married some beautiful supermodel, but I don't mind, for real. And if you could, would you get on the next cd. Whether it'd be Audioslave or a solo. I'm not picky. And what I really wanted to ask you is, if you could sit down and start scheduling for you next tour. If you just can't make it here to New Mexico, Arizona or Colorado would be fine. I promise I won't throw my bra or panties at you. Or at least I'll try. And I'll jump around and scream and get all sweaty, possibly faint in the audience, like a jackass. It'll be awesome! Serious. And Bill, did I forget to mention how much I love you? Until next time. . .

Chris Cornell bitches!

"The door is opening on your vigil and I'm in my usual way. . ."
posted by Jenn Doll at 2:44 AM

2 Comments:

Lady, I loved New Kids at one time too, so it's ok. I love finding out about a new band or singer, and being obsessed with them for awhile, its fun. My Nico is to your Chris Cornell. And we don't have to hate each other, or get all defensive because we don't like all of each others music, like you tried to last night! I mean, Christ, you got all crazy on me when I said I didn't like "When I'm Down". To each their own, or however that saying goes. But you should come online soon because I'm bored, Bill went to bed, and I refuse to do my homework until tomorrow morning. Or else I'll be forced to make another boring post, and no one wants that. If I don't see you in 30 minutes, cause I know you check this for comments for 10 seconds, I'm gonna text ya. Bye sexy mexy.

12:29 AM  

Chris Cornell has a voice that resonates passion. One of a kind.
Have a listen to Jeff Buckley too if you haven't already. They both jammed together when Jeff was alive.

P.S: I still don't have anywhere to shout on your site!! :)

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home