Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Angel Eyes

So, I see that we've all been a bit on the slacking side with updates. I won't yell at anyone this time. Wait, I already yelled at Eric. But he posted after, so nevermind. I know with the holiday's coming around we all have other things to attend to. So all is forgiven.

Katie, come back already! Your posts make me laugh damnit. My post haven't been funny or asinine. I've been in a different state of mind these days. Not bad, just LOTS of thinking. Lots of wanting and wishing. Lots of missing. I miss you too, so PLEASE get back. And sorry, I really don't care if you have to freeze your ass in the basement. If it means I get a post out of you, then so be it. Get yourself a jacket, some thick socks, gloves, a beenie or some ear muffs, and get your ass down there! Please?

Bill, you suck. You don't comment anymore. That really hurts. And I miss you too. We were supposed to call you tonight, but I didn't hear from Katie. So I don't know what happened. Now that I think about it you both suck. Oh, and I haven't commented on your blog or anyone's until tonight because I haven't had access to a computer. Shite.

Jamie, I tried commenting on your last post but it wouldn't let me. Just FYI.

Eric, I already posted on your blog, but thanks for the 411 on the CD's. And yes, I'm trying to stalk Paolo. Is it working?

Now, as for the movie madness. That seems to be all I've been doing lately. Movies for days. Old and new. Since my last post, I watched those three movies I had mentioned and have since watched X-Men 1 and 2, Rundown, The Astronauts Wife, Underworld, The Hunted and more. Don't be jealous, but I got to watch Rundown on a 116 inches of TV. Beautiful, just beautiful. In my brothers living room too. Yes, he has a 62 inch and then he has a projector too. Man, that thing is the best ever. The picture is gorgeous too. It gets even bigger than the 116 inches too. The farther back you put it, the bigger it gets. His wall wouldn't take anymore though. I'm definately gonna have one in my living room. I can't wait for X-Men 3. That's gonna own. As for Halo 2. I'm hooked. Naturally. We beat it, but the replay value is great. We got the 2 free months of online play, but sadly I don't think it's too exciting. We went and bought 2 more controlers last night. It was fun. I love playing against my friends. I always laugh so hard. Paul (my friend), Jordan and I had played for hours on Thanksgiving and had a blast. Then last night, Paul, Jordan, Emmett, Eddie (my brother) and I played. Damian (my son) and Jacob (Paul's gf's son) got in on some of the action too. Damian memorizes the stages and where certain weapons are, so he always got the rocket launcher or the sword and took us out with one blow. I grounded him. He made sure to say, "Mom, I killed you," everytime he did. Brat. I was a little disappointed with the ending of the game after beating it. I thought it could have been better. But oh well.

Eric was saying on his blog that he was wondering if it's possible to OD on thinking. I think it just may be. I mean, lately that's all I've been doing. Sometimes I'm thinking so hard I forget what I was thinking about. I've been forgetting everything too. Stupid shit at that. Like things I do at work everyday. I can't remember the names of movies I'm talking about, or songs or the artists. Go Jenn. I've thought myself stupid. And it's all Paul's fault! Speaking of Paul, I didn't get into much detail about my vacation with him. So I'll add some to it. We had the most beautiful view ever. It's where we first kissed. Awww. Go on, say it with me, awww. The most anticipated kiss ever. I mean, these days, kissing is so much as a hug. Like, not special. He's been special to me for quite some time now. The kiss I believe was anticipated for so long on both ends. So when we finally kissed, my stomach went WHOA (!) and my mind was a spinnin'. I'm almost sure it was like if he was my first kiss. I wasn't nervous, just wanted it to be perfect, so that, I think made me kiss like my first kiss. Damn me! I wonder if I drooled all over. Should I ask? Poor guy. But after that, it was done. I couldn't stop kissing him. Making out like 8th graders. Woot woo! My "thing" is to kiss eyes. Not like lick them either, for those of you assrammers thinking that. I mean, a peck on each eye. I've only ever kissed the eyes of 3 people. Yeah, you might think it's weird, but it means something when I do that. The 3 were my son's dad, this one jackass I used to see (don't know WHY I kissed his eyes), and my son. If a few days have gone by without me kissing my son's eyes, he'll say, "Mom, eyes," and close his eyes. He kisses mine in return. So anyway, I kissed his eyes too. I couldn't stop either. When he'd look at me and give me "that" smile, I had to. He has gorgeous eyes, or "angel eyes" as I'd like to call them. They aren't of color either. But beautiful brown eyes they are. With pretty eyelashes too. Damn him. On Friday night, we went out and heard a really cool band. We decided that they're "our" band. And guess what?! He danced with me!! Yes! I know he did it just for me too, 'cause dancing isn't his thing. I loved it. We got pretty damn crunked that night and decided to head out. When we were laying down we were holding each other and he said, "I feel like I just can't get close enough to you." I just about melted right then. More so 'cause I was feeling the exact same way. There's SO many things I wanna share. But I just want to keep them to me, because it was so special. Something as special as he is, I kinda wanna keep to myself. You feel me? Everything special about it were all the little things. The special things really are free. Plus I did share quite a bit. I hope to see him again soon. If I don't I may just lose it. Wait, I think I've already lost it. So anyway, my train of thought is all scrambled. As I mentioned before, he consumes my thoughts. It's werid to feel like I do about someone. Or not weird, just. . . hmm, again I'm left unable to find the right words when trying to explain how I feel about/for him. One of these day's I'll find the right word(s).

So now that I got more deep and personal then I ever have on this here blog, let's move on to other things. Music! I am now the proud owner of Bjorks Vespertine, Homogenic, Post and Medulla. The first I owned was Medulla. So it was different for me to hear the rest. I'm really feeling these CD's though. I think one of my favorite's is "Possibly Maybe" off of Post, other than that the favorites are still off of Medulla. Which I know some Bjork fans weren't feelin'. I'm getting Ryan Adams Pneumonia for Christmas. I can't wait. I still play Portishead at least twice a day. I just can't enough Portishead. I got some other mix CD's too that I really like. I plan on going to get me some Soundgarden here soon. I have a live Tesla CD. It's all acoustic, it has some really good songs, and again Jeff Keith has a great voice. Been playing 30 Seconds to Mars a lot lately too. Jared Leto can't possibly get any hotter. He's in the movie Alexander too. Yes! If you didn't click on his name, you better! Look at those eyes! Just look at him, GOOD LORD!! I just went link crazy. But I promise you will not regret taking time to click any of those. Promise! You should love how he always looks different too. RAWR!

Okay, I'm talking to him right now on Yahoo, so I gotta go. I'll post something entertaining tomorrow if my brain allows me to do so. If not, you'll just have to wait for Katie to come back to laugh.

Whoa this post was slow. Kinda like my brain's been. DURH!
posted by Jenn Doll at 2:17 AM

3 Comments:

X2 is an excellent sequel. However it sort of offended me as to Lady Deathstryke's participation in the movie. Sure she and Logan were both laced with adimantium exoskeletons, but Logan was born a mutant, hence his healing powers and the ability to never grow old and withstand the cold and such. His claws were actually with him since birth as described in Wolverine #49 and they were originally just plain bone. However in the movie Stryker argues that he gave him the claws. This very much offended me and I wrote to the company in order to protest such malarky. Lady Deathstryke has NO HEALING POWERS. However in the movie her face healed from the scratch marks. AND JESUS CHRIST why did they begat Collsius such a small part in the movie? And did we not know of Remy Lebreaux's name as it was shown on the computer screen real quick. Of course I'm sure you all know that is Gambit's real name. I really hope he's in the next sequel. And how about Jean Grey's transformation into Phoenix at the end of the movie. It'll be interesting to see her further motives in the continuance of the next film. Are you also aware they're doing a Wolverine spinoff? I can't wait. Hugh Jackman actually did an amazing job.

11:31 AM  

Heh I mean sorry about that last post, as I don't want to drive anyone's intention of Jean Grey's "supposed transformation" into Phoenix as being the true story line of the comic. We all know in reality Phoenix was an independant entity that took the form of Jean Grey, but I'm sure it won't happen in the movie like that. Gosh I feel so giddy overreacting like that....sorry.

11:38 AM  

I didn't say anything about Leto's acting. I said he's hott as hell! Don't hate Jay. It's okay. I mean, you're for sure a good looking guy, but you can't phaze Leto's eyes. Just can't!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home