Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

ATTENTION:

I never said I was GOING on vacation. I said I was gonna BE on vacation. I just took this time off of work since a really long time ago, for the Marine Corp. Ball. But due to a change in plans, I won't be going to the Ball. I figured since I already had the days off, I'd keep them. I don't have a computer at home anymore, so I can't blog from there. I blog from here at work now. But since i won't be here, I can't blog. Capeche? SO, now you know. I'm just doing all kinds of fun stuff out here. I got a Scorpion's concert tomorrow and Saturday is Adam's birthday party (Mariah's boyfriend/fiance whatever.) Just thought I'd let you know because you're all not putting attention damnit!
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home