Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Guess Who's Back, Back Again. . . Jenn's Back, Tell A Friend

Yo, I'm back! Well obviously. But, I'm not feeling like posting right now. I'll hit you guys with a post tomorrow night. I have lots of blog catching up to do. I see that Josh (alastor) has started a blog too! Look at me recruiting all these people. It's insane! Go me! Welcome to the blog world, Josh. Hope you come around here and comment. Even though I know you've had my link for a while. Now don't be shy and comment. I like comments! Thank you all for the "we'll miss you" comments. You're too kind. I came back and felt special. For real too.

My vacation was the best ever. I can't stress the joyous time I had. I'll fill you in on some details manana.



Have you ever felt a breeze hit your heart
Like the wind was blowing it apart
Has you spinning like a merry-go-round
Indications of a storm touching ground
I wish that I could weather down any storm
But I guess it was a heartbreak from the norm
It was a day I will always remember
The saddest day in sweet November. . .

posted by Jenn Doll at 1:39 AM

2 Comments:

I'm tired and going to bed, but I just wanted to be the first to welcome you back. Yay for joyous times!

1:57 AM  

vacations rock!! woohooo!!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home