Jenn's Reverie

Monday, November 08, 2004

Here's & There's

Just to update on one of my recent post. My bad day was bad. BUT, I got my debit card back, I got a free sim-card for my cell. Which, I'm using some old ghetto one, but this now forces me to get a cool camera phone! Woot woo! I got to work on time that day too. Sweet. I did get really drunk, and got to see Jay. I hadn't seen him in a while. He's so cute. Too bad I was so drunk, I just used him for balance. I still hate the guy who grabbed me, but Karma will visit him. Maybe not to him, necessarily. But hey, maybe he has a little sister, girlfriend, or something of the sort. But one way, it'll come. Speaking of Karma, I would like to wish Eric's hacker luck. Karma's a bitch. Oh, and you're a really sad excuse of a person. I'm sorry that you have no life. Keep having your fun, silly little person.

So anyhow, I haven't blogged because I've had a blank mind. Yeah, strange huh? I usually have oh so much to say. I guess there's one thing on my mind. One thing I'm REALLY looking forward to. Mom just called and said, "I got your _____. It was at the side door." Score! Yes, I can't wait. I've mentioned before, I'm going to see the Scorpion's and Tesla in concert. If one more jerkface asks me who the Scorpion's are, I'm going to throw them a tongue and walk away. For real. Don't test me. Tesla, I can see. But the Scorpions? Come on people! And I'm going with Sharon. She's one of my newest friends/co-workers. She freakin' rocks. I wish I would have met her sooner. My boss is going too. He's the one who bought our tickets. He's the bestest.

I want to welcome my Katie back to cyber space! It's good to have you back in the blag of things. We can get this baby rollin' again.

And as for my last post, I've found the answer to my own question. Actually, I knew the answer. I was just pondering the thought, so to speak.

Since I have nothing of importance to say, here are some poems I wrote not to long ago. And I wrote them real quick like. I was just inspired by some music. So they're not all great or something. Or like my previous "Untitled Poem, by Jenn." That's one of my better ones, I think. But more so, because it was all happening when I wrote it. In the literal sense, too. For the most part. I should bust out some of my REALLY old ones. Or maybe not, but it's a thought. Anyway, I'm just rambling, so here. . .

A special glance, a sweet embrace
Hug goodbye, hearts race
Into your eyes, fall deep within
Kiss on the cheek, mind spins
World closing in, no one around
Only our breath, the sweetest sound
Open my eyes, before me you stand
Fate only knows, what’s in this plan
Fate loves and hates all the same
Live and let love, fate shows no shame . . .


Come with me, leave it all behind
For we two, will become one in mind
Hand on face, eyes that meet
Dance to the sound of our heartbeats
Desired kiss, our bodies become one
A sweetest want, no need to run
Fall into your world, you into mine
Lost in love, no sense of time . . .
posted by Jenn Doll at 10:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home