Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I Wish I Could Talk To You Right Now. . .

Actually, Eric, I did enter that into a translator. But first, I tried myself. I can translate and get the point across. Thing with that is, sometimes it's not completely right. Spanish tends to flip their sentences and have 100 different ways of saying one thing that means the same thing but it doesn't. Conjugating, very important in the Spanish language. Follow? So then after I tried myself, I called my Mexican Mami Cristina, and asked her how close I was. Then I used the translator thingy. So see! I actually put some effort into it. Now give me my 5 bucks.

Bill, quit being an asshole already. I'm done playing this game. Just love me like you loved me yesterday. Or was it the day before? Don't fall into the pervertedness of JayPop. You had been behaving so well. You act different when you're around your friends. (You like that huh? I got all baby's mama on it.) Katie and I only want to share the love. We would love if you would return this favor. I love you Billy Jack, but I can't continue on this way. I can't. Now if you don't quit, I will slap a ho. But you gotta find me one to slap k. And JayPop, like I said in your blog. You really are precious. Just behave yourself. I demand respect from my boys! Please?

Katie, What's up MA!? Thanks for the drunken phone call last night. It was nice. Too bad we had to yell at Bill. I didn't get to send you a picture because I ended up throwing down with Valerie. Dumb drunken fools. I swear. I'll talk about it in a while. So I'll hook you up with pics. if you come on now or today when I'm on. Love ya MA! Oh yeah! We gotta type up a piece for Mulgrew too. So you do need to get your ass on this bitch.

Ariel, I just again wanted to say that I'm excited that you've joined us! I don't think I can keep up with all the blogs I see anymore. I know that I must miss a couple every blog run. And it's only gonna get worse! I love it. You should make JayBug get one! Do it! Do it! I love you Lola!

Chelle, are you here? Where oh where have you been? You too Michy! You guys don't comment. And you both lag on your updates! Get on it ladies. Actually, Michy just did one. But still. And Chelle, I know you're a busy girl, but don't forget about me! Love you, my Michelle's!

Boko and Dylan are AWOL! I've already told you both. I will not hestitate to send someone looking for you two. Don't tempt me. Well, I know Dylan's been busy with life. And Boko had a bad week with me. Hope things have gotten better! My week seems to be okay now. And Dylan, share the news. Did you get her a ring? Did you ask? Did her mom cry? I'm being all nosey!

Oh, and Dave Navarro has a blog! He's so nice. And he answers those question things like Bill did. Bill, you should send him yours! But add the question, "Do you love Jenn?" There's a picture of him masterbating in his blog. Well, it doesn't show anything, but it's freakin' gorgeous. I know! I know! 'Whoa, Jenn's talking about liking a picture of a guy masterbating!!??' No, no. You'll see what I mean. Just go to his damn blog. Fred Durst has one too. But I wasn't able to locate it. If you find it, let me know. Or any cool bands or band members with blogs. I know, I KNOW! Durst isn't cool. I didn't say he was. Maybe you should be a little more observant?

-------------------------------

Anyhow, on to last night. Didn't feel like going out 'cause I'm saving myself for this up-coming week and weekend. I can't wait!! It's making me crazy! Okay, so Valerie has her friend Forest going over. She calls inviting me over for a drink. I don't want to, but she really wants me to meet him. So I go at about 11, which was two hours later than anticipated. Forest, well he's too quiet for me. I think he said like 2 words the whole 4 hours I was there. Mary, one of Val's friends was there too. So we're just drinking. Talking. Mostly I was on my phone for a while. But they weren't too entertaining, so it wasn't a problem. So they're playing music. All rap and hip-hop. Which is cool. I was jamming. Then Valerie is begging me to play "Veine Con Me." A track off of Eric's CD. She starts saying how she wants to "just 'ugh' to this song." It was cool at first, but she wouldn't stop. So I finally put in something else. I think by this point she's buzzed and being promiscuous with Forest. So then I see that Viva La Bam's on TV and I'm watching, laughing my ass off. Forest is enjoying just as much as I. Valerie and Mary find out that I'm obsessed with Bam and start talking shit about him. Yeah, 'cause that's gonna piss me. Don't talk about my celebrity crushes bitches! They eventually realized that I didn't really care what they thought about some or any celebrity at that, so they stopped. Cool part, I played all of my CD's for the rest of the night. It was great. They even dealt with the rock when they found out Forest was enjoying it. So all of a sudden, Eminem's new video is on. We're not listening, just watching. And I mention how I love him and admire his talent. Valerie goes on some tangent of how "he sounds the same on EVERY FUKIN' song!" Fine, that's your opinion. I really don't care who likes what I like, 'cause I like it. So then we started debating over it. I said, "Someone who sounds the same all time? That would be your boyfriend Nelly." I said boyfriend because she was referring to Eminem as mine. Well, that set her off. Grrr! Hah. What the fuck?! It's music. EVERYONE has an opinion when it comes to music. You don't start talking shit to your bestfriend of 18 years LITERALLY because of music. That's absolute bullshit. I'm not sure where it came from, but all of a sudden she say's "Eminem is just like Mariah." Okay, maybe it came from all the fuckin' Corona's she drank and the fact that she NEVER has control over her alcohol. I looked at her and said, "What the fuck does that have to do with anything?! That's neither here nor there." She started saying that Mariah's my little girlfriend. And why do I talk to someone who's done what Mariah's done. Mariah takes me for granted. And that I'M two-faced. I told her it was nice to know that after 18 years she thought of me as two-faced. It makes sense right? Mariah's done me dirty a few times, but I chose to let it go and believe that karma will pay her a visit, so I'M two-faced. Maybe that drunken Tom Foolery meant Mariah. I don't know. I said, "Well I don't know how the fuck this all weighs out." Then I held up my hand like scales and dropped one. And she said, "Yeah Jenn, you're such a big girl." By this time, she's pissing me off pretty bad. I wish I could share the whole arguement because I made her look like a jackass in front of her friend. She knows it too. That's why she resulted to calling names. Eventually I said, "If you WANT to talk about Mariah, we can. But I still don't know how we got here because of Eminem." I kept asking her why she was mad and she would get more mad and say "I'm not mad." I also told her that my friends don't have to like each other and they all wonder why I don't bring them around each other. I told her how lame I thought girls were. They all talk about each other and they don't know anything about each other. It's always, "Why do you like her?" I feel like saying, "Why do I like YOU?!"And I felt loved because none of my girlfriend's like each other because they all want me to themselves. All night she had kept telling Forest and Mary "Jenn wants me." What? Lameass. She kept saying, "Just say it. Say you want me." When I'd say, "I don't want you," she'd roll her eyes and say whatever. I don't get it. Finally she said something, and it sucks 'cause I can't remember what, but I said, "Okay, I'm done here." So I got up and left. Woke up to like 5 texts from her. Weird enough, I thought for SURE she had blacked-out last night as she does 98% of the time she drinks and knows absolutely nothing of the night before, but she hadn't. I didn't pay her texts much attention. But I know that she said something like, "My mind was already going before you got here." So in other words, she was already mad at me for something. Something like she doesn't like my other friend. It just keeps getting better. She's just being a dick because her silly short ghetto ass boyfriend hasn't been around and she takes it out on the world including her kids. She said, "I would rather just drop it." Well, I wouldn't. If you think I'm two-faced even though you kept saying "That would NEVER happen with us," then I think we have something to talk about. There's obviously a trust issue in there somewhere. Fuck that! I'll take all your boyfriends beyotch! I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Sheesh. So, I always get over shit like right away. Hence, still being friends with dumb girls. But as for right now I'm feeling like she could kiss my ass. Mariah too. They're weirdo's. They wonder why I have more guy friends. Not that they aren't lame sometimes. But the damn competitive nature isn't as bad with guys. Yeah, it's there, but it's bearable. I love Valerie I do. But I'm reminded of why I only hang out with her on few occasion's. Mariah too. Anyhow, here's another long post for y'all! I hate that word. Until the next round, "Dreaming good, I hope."

"Mother my friends are no longer my friends
And the games we once played have no meaning
I've gone serious and shy and they can't figure why
So they've left me to my own daydreaming."
- Suzanne Vega


posted by Jenn Doll at 1:35 PM

2 Comments:

Damn bitch, I'm sorry your night had to take a shitty turn. But kudos to you for sticking up for yourself. You shouldn't have to explain your self to anyone about Mariah, does that make sense? You know what I mean. And if you don't, ask me. I think it's good how you confront people right there if you don't like what they're saying or doing, I need to take a few stop-being-a-pansy lessons from you. I hate confrontation and try to avoid it at all costs. But sometimes it's needed, and it's good you take the bull by the horns, or whatever that saying is. I hope you and Valerie can work things out, you have 18 years of friendship that would suck to lose. But then again, you shoulnd't hold on to anything unless you think it's worth it. I'm going to shut up now, because I'm horrible at advice. Sorry about the drunk call last night, I promise I'll stop annoying you when I'm drunk. I love you though Jenn! Hope things get better between you, Valerie and Mariah.

3:24 PM  

Katie, I'm not all hardass. Just so you know. I just learned from a couple of friends that you should say what you want to say. Yeah, some things are better left unsaid. That rule always applies. But I learned that when I used to say nothing the bitches take advantage. So now they know, if they want to open up any can of worms, it can be done. Especially with your "friends." Friends should be someone you can tell anything. I'm now realizing that I don't have but one.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home