Jenn's Reverie

Friday, November 05, 2004

Jenn Got "Jewed"

So today's been a pretty productive day for me. And it's only 4:46. I got up at 6:30 and cleaned. Then my friend brouht over her daughter who turned 4 today. I had wanted to keep her with me for a while. So I got her and myself ready, after watching Cinderella and Casper. We headed on down to the MVD at the mall so I could re-register my car. I am now leagally driving. Woot woo! Well, except for they told me I need an emission's test. Damn. So they gave me a temp. tag for 2 bucks. I have 2 weeks to get it done. It's a good thing I have "connections" and will be getting that done for very cheap. And illegaly. So anyway, after waiting at the MVD for about 30-45 minutes, Ariana and I headed over to the Carousel. I told her it would be a part of her birthday gift. So I get on with her and sit on the bench behind her. I left depressed. Why, you ask. Well, I got dizzy on it! What's that about?! I mean, how slow do those things go? And I wanna ride a roller coaster, what!? So I took her to Hot Topic and bought her a crown and me some earrings. After Hot Topic I get approached by a guy who had smiled at me when I was on the merry-go-round. He say's, "Can I ask you a silly question?" So I'm like, "sure." And he say's, "Do you consider yourself to be a friendly person?" I tell him yeah. So then he starts saying how he's doing some thing that has to do with showing his personality and so forth. He's doing this to get some of his college tuition paid, and a trip to Paris. And when I see him pull out a pamphlet, I'm thinking, I'm a dumbass. So he keeps talking how he has to earn points and blah blah. Let me tell you, this guy was hella smooth! Not to mention, his drop dead gorgeous eyes. Me and damn eyes. Somebody's pretty eyes will be the death of me, I'm telling you! So he's by now pitching to me. Magazines. Ugh. So I start looking over them, and I finally say, "So what am I gonna spend here? That's what I wanna know." So he asks if I'll go sit with him at a bench. I say "sure" again, more stupid! Before we had went to sit, he said, "Do you speak spanish?" Mind you, he's a white boy, by-far. I said, "Yeah." And he say's, "Eres una muchacha bonita." Translation, "you're a pretty girl." So, I get embarrassed and say thank you. Then we're walking to the bench and he say's, "Has anyone told you thank you today?" And I'm like, "for what?" He say's, "for being so beautiful." Dude! I never fall for this shit. What the hell is wrong with me?! Those damn eyes, I'm telling you! So I finally pick a magazine, after looking at them for an hour. I was trying to think of a way to get out of it. But I my mind was shooting a blank. And the whole time, he's carrying conversation with me. He really was a cool guy. Then I FINALLY pick a magazine, "Spin." Does it suck, I don't know. He starts making a receipt and I pull out my check book and ask, "How much?" He say's, "it comes out to $57." AAGHH! I done bent myself over. Sonofabitch. $57 for a 3 year subscription for "Spin." I'm so excited. I think I'll cry. Then he say's, "We keep your check for 10 day's. If you need to put a stop payment, I still get 1/2 of my points." He got points, for me getting one of the more popular magazinez. He got points for me having him send it as a gift. And he even got points for me having pictures on my checks. Since, that place was some personality thing. Checks with pictures show personality. I wasn't gonna put a stop payment, but I have to. Dude, almost 60 bucks! That's not cool. I feel bad. But so should he damnit! He'll still get half the points. And I STILL lose out on 15 bucks. That's the charge for the stop payment. I also have to fill out forms and fax them. I just wanted to do a good deed today! Guess I should stick to giving bums all my change or dollar's. I feel bad now :(. Should I? He was hott, though. If that's any consolation. (Talking to myself.) Anyway, I'm going out tonight. We're gonna hit up "Opium" again. I feel like getting all dressed up. It's been a while. That's a place where they do it up with the gear. So that'll be cool. I'm gonna go drop off Damian at grandma's, it's their weekend. Then go in for some over-time, then come home get ready, and get crunked! So today, I did enough to feel worth something. Oh yeah, that guy was telling me how his girlfriend told him she loved him for the first time, his eyes lit up when we was telling me, it was too cute. That bastard. Anyhow, I hope to not pass out this time and stalk people via my cell phone. So, if you're one of them, you don't have to answer or text me back. But it doesn't mean I'll stop trying. You can thank the "Captain" for that later!

.with far away eyes
posted by Jenn Doll at 5:17 PM

2 Comments:

You're too nice. Be more mean like me!! :)

4:52 AM  

Jenny, whoa it's supposed to be the other way around. You women are supposed to be the manipulative ones that con us poor men into spending our hard earned money on something stupid we don't need. Thank god I'm clear of doing that because money is few and far between for me so it's more important than getting booty (haha i'm lying) Anyhow sorry I missed your call last night, but I was passed out early. Normal little Saturday ya know. Probably going to the Pottery Barn.
Anyhow peace out gangsta crip.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home