Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Murphy's Law

Today can't possibly get any worse. Well, it can, but I'm praying it doesn't. In a nutshell, last night sucked. Went to Opium, the crowd blew. So went to Neds. It was better. Got more drunk then I wanted to. So much for controling my drinking. I'm an idiot. Lost my cell phone in the girls bathroom. This means I have NO numbers. Have to pay for another sim-card. I have a phone at home, that I guess I'll have to use. When we were walking back to the car last night some asshole was talking to us. Starts pulling out his junk. I walk away. He follows me. Says something and then grabs my crotch. He left fast enough to where I couldn't hit him. Thanks for degrading me, you fuckin' loser. Call a friend from Nancy's phone. Wished my friend was with me. Still do. Pass out as soon as we get inside. Wake up, Nancy's gone. Some training stuff for work. My keys are in her car. She doesn't get back 'til 5. Great. I thought I was gonna go get a sim-card. Guess not. Can't find my debit card AGAIN. Spent LOTS of money yesterday. I'm a damn loser, for real. Call my mom to ask her to bring my spare, stupid cell phone company disconnected her phone too and they weren't supposed to. After calling EVERYONE finally get a hold of her. Tell her I lost my phone, and she say's, "that's what happens when you party." I got more furious, told her I didn't want to talk to her and hung up. Call to work, to see if my debit card's there and find out that I'm on-call this week. And am being forced in 4 hours early today. I don't have the pager, I don't have my cell, and I don't have my car keys. How am I supposed to get there? If I don't go, it's a five day, non-paid suspension. It's not my fault they didn't give me the pager. Okay, I'm far from happy and it sucks. I don't really think that anything could change that right now. My son's not even here to hug. He's with the guy I like to call the sperm donor, his dad. Yeah, I'm done here.
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:10 PM

5 Comments:

It's good to see I have someone to share a crap week with. Can't wait till its over.
Hope yours improves...

3:41 AM  

More shit happened to you that night than has happened my entire life.

congrats on that.

:)

9:52 PM  

I came across your blog from Rachale and you are hot, hot, hot....My guy "R" said that I should break some 3rd grade game out on you so here it goes

I like you! Do you like me?

Please circle

Yes

No

Maybe

1:10 PM  

I'm sorry that your night was really really shitty!! I guess I shouldn't tell you about the good night I had in germany last night then.
But to look at it, some days are shitty and some are awesome, you'll have a really really awesome day soon!!
Andrew

1:36 PM  

Hey Jenn,
I see I'm not on your blog links :-(
oh yeah, I'm here in Europe working for 3 months, so I'm here until Aug 8th.
I'm sorry that I couldn't take you or Katie, but I might next time!!!
Andrew, your Canadian friend

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home