Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Quick Update

I'm at my friend's house right now, and I think this is the only chance I'll get to use a computer, since my brother is being stingy with his. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Do you all miss me? You know you do! I went to the concert on Wednesday, and the Scorpions rocked! I got to hang out with Sharon too, which was great because we never get to hang out because of conflicting schedules. Katie, you better not be taking over blogworld while I'm gone. I'll be back soon enough to reclaim my title, you lazy dyke. It's been a fun couple of days off work. I needed this. I should take vacations more often. Ok, I gotta go cause my friends are bugging me. Miss me!
posted by Jenn Doll at 12:26 PM

4 Comments:

Quit calling me a lazy dyke! Damnit, I'm sorry I missed you on here. Come back soon! And you should NEVER go on vacation again. Glad you had fun with Sharon. Get back now!

4:24 PM  

Katie isn't taking over blogworld don't worry. She's a crazy nut and I don't mean pistachio. God I can't wait for you to get back and save me from the clutches of this evil witch. Oh I'm kidding Katie's the best ever, but I still hate her. And I hate you too Jenn for being away too long. Get back on track Ondelay. Viva La vacationese.

6:14 PM  

hay yo gurl.. wut yo name iz? Dis is da razablade. Damm gurl u b fyne as fucc all up in yo pic. Lemme git dem digitz so i can hit dat Badunkadunk ya hurrd. 1 luv

2:06 PM  

For fucks sake Jenn, where the hell are you? Come back already. I'm getting antsy. Oh, and thanks so much for the picture you sent me! It was great! Thanks for doing the one thing I asked you for! You never ask me for favors, so I totally owe you one! I love exclamation points! Did I lay it on thick enough? I hope so.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home