Jenn's Reverie

Friday, December 03, 2004


Funtimes! It was a damn good show. I was gonna post, but all you slackers haven't! No comments, no nada. Bastards. Oh yeah, that's Sharon and I. I didn't get any pictures of Tesla because the lights were distorting the pictures. So all the 3 with the guys are members of the Scorpions. The ones with lights are Tesla, but you can't see them. And the signs are a given. Got it? Good! Rock you like a hurricane, bitches! Posted by Hello
posted by Jenn Doll at 10:28 AM

2 Comments:

I can finally put a face to Sharon! I feel like we're friends too, whenever I'm talking to you on the phone while you're at work, you're always talking to her. Looks like you guys had a fun time at the concert. Sorry I'm late on my comments, I've been a slacker lately. But I'm making up for it!

3:11 PM  

I hate you, you're hot.

Stell

P.S Give me back my son :P

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home