Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Uuhhh. . .

Yes, the title to my post is Uuhhh. The reason being, well, that's what my mind is doing at this very moment. I guess I'm too damn busy writing novels for comments in other people's blogs. So what?! Douchebags. Hmm, what to post about, what to post about. . . so I just got off the phone with my KatieBear. I shared stories and exciting news. We made fun of people, which is a given, then we hung up. I finally got the CD's de Eric , so I can finally send Katie her copy along with the other things I have in store for her. Yay! Katie, I want to burn a couple of other CD's, so give me time. But I hope to get to the post office this Friday or Saturday. I already gave Valerie her copy of the CD and she was excited. The other two I have to mail out. So Bill, you'll be getting yours too. But I have to finish what other stuff I had in store for my Billy Jack. And I want you to make me CD's too! That would be fun. Anything you think I'd like, would mean the mostest. So I still don't know what to post about. I know! I know! Jenn and her big mouth, not know what to talk about? It is a wow. I know. It happens to the best of us. Besides, I damn post more than anyone, 'cept Katie. Bill's been up there too. So last night, I was going through random blogs, and damn the shit people can do with some html knowledge. Bastards. What I noticed was the people with the insane, really cool templates and so forth, had nothing near interesting to say, or it wasn't in english. The blog's with just the plain old 'pick one' templates were more interesting. I found 'Rae' who had a thought provoking post. You all know I love that. I found this one group of bloggers, who were all interesting, but I lost the damn address. I got some Dave Navarro blog in there too. Good Lord that man blows me away. He's the fucking coolest guy ever. And being hott as hell doesn't hurt him either. He's so down to earth. The best thing though, he has this INSANE view, outlook, aspect, whatever you wanna call it, on life. IE: When asked "Do you miss the past?" He answered, "I don't miss it, but I'm sure glad I had it." I don't know, I think his answers to alot of questions are intriguing and leave me in awe. You guys should check him out. I can't link him because I don't know the link. I usually just Google search him. He's a Gemini too! Score! Bitches. So I'm on call this next week, starting Saturday. Primary too. But I have damn plans and was gonna call into work. But if you call in when you're Primary, that = not good. So I went ahead and told my boss. He wants a reason because he needs to document why he's approving vacation when I'm primary. He asked if it was an emergency. I said, "It's not an emergency like someone's dying, but more appropriate something that came up spontaneously and can't be changed. More on a personal level. Basically, regardless, I won't be here." So then he asked me to find someone carry the pager, naturally, Sharon volunteered. So I'm gonna bring her lunch and flowers one of the nights. I don't know what I'd do without her. She said, "Just remember, you only have one life. So you better have all the fun you can now." This was in a text. So I replied, "With people like you, it's possible. You're an angel." I'm sooo glad I got to meet her. Too bad it wasn't sooner. But nonetheless, I know her now. I guess there won't be a wedding shower de Adam and Mariah. I don't really know what they're doing or what have you. But it sounds more to me like she or they are playing house. It's NOT a game fuckfaces. Sonofabitch. Okay, change the topic before I get all gorilla. I polished my nails today. I'll be doing my hair this weekend too. I wanna to something drastic. So I'll keep you posted on what I do with it. It probably really won't be dramatic at all, but let me have fun pretending, damnit. I hate George Bush. I had to actually ask God to forgive me the other day, as I wished death upon him. Since his change in Medicaid, my grandmother is no longer covered with all of her medications. Do you know how many freakin' prescriptions she has?! That stupid mother fucker changed things and now she has to pay for some of them. Prescriptions are so damn expensive, she'll be out of home and food. Not to mention, I can't wait to see what it changes in my son's coverage. I never thought I'd actually hate someone. Like truly HATE any one person. But thanks to Bush, I now know that feeling. Thanks alot Mr. President. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to feel hate. You reap what you sow, asshole. Have fun in hell. Now that I'm done ranting at/about the president, I think I'll go. Since this post has said nothing. I'll try harder next time k! I get another early Christmas present on Friday! Score!

This post kinda got depressing huh? BOO! Sorry. Will you still love me in the morning?!
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:48 AM

4 Comments:

First of all: Gabe, no apologzing to her. I already told her we were going to gang up on her, so just go with it.

Jenn, you sure have a lot to say for claiming to not know what to say. I've noticed that too about blogs. It seems most of the time it's Asian people who put so much damn work in to their blog. I would love to ask all of them one question. Why? I wouldn't even know where to begin if I wanted my blog to look like that.

I can't wait for my cds! I've tried my best to be patient and I think I've done a semi-good job. I only demanded once or twice. After how long I've waited Eric, I have very high expectations of your cd. I'm sure you'll fulfill everyone of them though.

Aww, Sharon is the best ever. What a great friend, she's got your back and everything. This "personal emergency" better be worth it cause you definitely owe her one now!

I found out that Zach Braff, the guy who wrote, directed AND starred in Garden State has his own blog too, so that made my day. I read some of Dave's blog a few weeks ago and he did seem like a cool guy.

That sucks ass about your Grandma. We have some new program in Illinois where you can order your prescriptions from Canada because they are not up the ass expensive there like they are here. Maybe New Mexico does too? You should try to look into it for her. Damn you George Bush.

Thanks for the lovely chat earlier! It was magically delicious. Talk to you later lady!

2:24 AM  

Whoo Hoo!! I'm a celebrity- I made it into Jen's Blog!! First-this was sooo not a boring post. (I'm sure my use of the word "sooo" just made everyone who read your post say "yeah Jenn-she sounds real thought provoking") I digress. I am stoked that you have the balls to voice what a moron our president is. My husband is active duty in the Army-and let me just tell you-I don't give a flying f*** (censorship blows) if he is the Commander in Chief- you don't send my man to Iraq-cut his pay-and then expect him to fight for your "agenda" with a freaking BB gun and insuffecient armor!! GRRR I despise Bush too. And -prescriptions-my Grandmother was dying of cancer last year and her Medicaid wouldn't cover this pill that could have prolonged her life another year but would cost her $1000 a month. She was on so many prescriptions and had such high medical bills during her lifetime-due to battling cancer 3 times-that she had to work up until 6 weeks before she died to pay for it all- she was 75 years old when she died.

6:46 AM  

Ah Jenn, karma is a son of a bitch and Mr. Dubya shall reap a shitload of it when his time comes. My grandmother was also screwed in the medicare area.......she got a social security raise but they raised the price on medicare too so it was no raise. It's all bullshit and just another reason why Canada is a much better nation than the US. So what that they don't have any decent paying jobs up there.....doesn't matter they still care for their own. It's simply put, America takes "freedom" far too much for granted and that ends up fucking us in the long run. Let's fight the good fight EH? Anyhow Jenn I want to burn you my favorite cd's and I hope you like them, (the new Bowie and Ben Harper among them). I think you will. Hasta lama lakum my nubian sister!

9:34 PM  

i wish you and damian all the best..thanks for being you.. :)
merry christmas jenn..

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home