Jenn's Reverie

Friday, December 24, 2004

You Said. . .

Jay said...
anyways, funny to see you have joined the blog world. jenn roped me in too. I think sometime when I'm in new mexico I'm gonna have to kick her ass for it. but, now you know I'm here. talk to you soon
smk said...
Jenn is a blog pimp. She just has this way of making things sound like you wouldn't be able to live without it.
Xinvisionx said…
Hola! It’s been a while since I last updated so yes, this post will be unusually long. It may even be up to par with Jenns’.
Cowe said...
This is my attempt at leaving a comment of Jenn-like proportions. I can't think of enough to write... have you ever wondered why animals are sometimes different colours?
DyingBurningFighting said...
Thanks. There, that's the longest comment I ever wrote. Just for you! :p
Gabriel said...
Jesus!!! I thought Jenn would never shut up! Make her stop leaving such long comments. No wonder she doesnt update her blog anymore. Shes too busy writing novels on other peoples blogs...hi jenn...
Katie said...
Good lord Jenn. I was thinking the same thing as you Gabe, "Will she ever shut up?"
Ariel said…
I could say more but I'll leave this blog super short to make up for my other long ones that were approaching Katie and Jenn size.
Eric said... (though not in a comment or post)
Something along the lines of my posts having "novel quality."
Bill said...
(Well, I can't find anything he said. But he has before damnit.)

And all but ONE were on my blog! You got something to say?! Bring it! I aint scared. For real. Are you guys saying I'm bored? Or I just damn talk to much? Quit hating. For real. Katie, Bill, Ariel, Andrew, Jay, Stell, to you, I know I pressed for you all to get a blog. But I also know that you thank me for it. Just appreciate me damnit! I know I can talk/type alot. It's the Gemini in me. It's 'cause I'd rather blog than work. It's 'cause I love to hear what you have to say. It's 'cause I love to let you know I give you some of MY time. It's 'cause. . . . .Okay! Okay! It's because I just talk too much! So what?!

I had a bad dream last night. But I don't want to make this post long. So I'll save it for another post! Boo!
posted by Jenn Doll at 7:42 AM

3 Comments:

I only posted that comment this morning, and I'm already getting quoted.
I had a really shitty dream last night too, worst I've ever had, and it's the only dream I've actually remembered in almost a year. Boo.
Have a lovely Christmas, I'm sure you'll have LOTS to tell us when you get back to blogging.

11:14 AM  

I never bitch about how long your posts are, it was just that one comment in Eric's blog, good lord it was unnessecarily long. I'll never bitch about long posts because god knows I've been known to make some long ones in my time too. We're like bloggin' sistas. I got yo' back if you got mine. But you do talk too much. I can barely get a word in edgewise when we're on the phone. Just becasue I'm not hispanic doesn't mean you can talk over me all the time. C'mon, back me up here Bill, you know she talks over both of us. But I still love you! Merry Christmas Jenn ho. Be sure to tell Damian I said "Merry Christmas you zebra striped shark"!

11:47 PM  

I hardly believe my comment to be offensive! Anyway you know you've got my toofy love so deal with that. One would be inclinded to believe you love all the attention :D

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home