Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, January 20, 2005

~ Amazed

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you
The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes . . .
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight when I got in my car and turned on the radio,
our CD was playing, as it's been since you left.
I was suddenly taken by an overwhelming feeling, one
that I couldn't sort. It was slowly taking
over my heart, when tears began to fill my eyes.
I tried disecting it all, but couldn't pin-point it. From one
second to the next I had a new feeling all together.
Fear, at the thought of my life without you.
Hurt because you're not here, which
followed by sadness from missing you.
Happiness, imagining your smile.
Warmth, when I remember the way you look at me
the way that you do.
Thanks, for having you at all.
First and formost, a love
that I never even imagined existed.
The tears eventually faded, and then
came the why's. The why's, unanswered,
slowly disappeared from my mind.
I then drowned myself in the sounds of the sweet
music playing in the background of my reverie.
Lost in my reverie of the night we shared next
to candle light, with beautiful music playing. The first time
we said those three amazing words.
The night ended with me in your arms
and you in mine.
posted by Jenn Doll at 5:48 AM

8 Comments:

First one's a song. "Amazed" by Lonestar. Some country for you folks.

The second part's a true story.

11:36 PM  

This is a formal request for Jenn to write some poetry.

12:05 AM  

Who are you Mr/Mrs anonymous. Don't hide, be proud! You've been coming here now for a few of my posts. Hmm....

1:55 AM  

I agree with Anonymous. I want more and more.
Keep writing Jenn.

4:45 AM  

More Originals Jenn Please!!!!!

9:13 AM  

Here's a little sumin sumin' out of the vaults of ole Bildo.

She says we’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got
’cause it doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not
We’ve got each other and that’s a lot
For love - we’ll give it a shot

5:57 AM  

I'd give Bon Jovi a shot to the head.

11:15 AM  

That's gorgeous.

To quote Mariah Carey:
"When you love someone so deeply
They become your life."

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home