Jenn's Reverie

Monday, January 31, 2005

New Do


newdo
Originally uploaded by Jenns Reverie.
So, I FINALLY did something different to the fro de moi. It doesn't look so drastic, but the red highlights are actually more vibrant and visible in person. The blonde isn't seen as much. I intend on getting more drastic, so if you have any ideas let me know! Anyhow, be excited, I thought about a mohawk 'cause I've been so bored with myself. It's the Gemini in me. We Gemini's like change.

We got a dog this weekend. He's really pretty. He's a Golden Retriever. He came with papers/registered and all. He's worth a pretty penny. His name is Max. He's alredy 8 years old. The owner 'lost' his house, is what I heard. So we in turn inherited the dog. It seems like everytime we get a dog it's pretty much full grown, leaving no room for me to get attached. But this dog is realy smart and really pretty and I find myself and the rest of the family wanting to spoil him. Damian just loves him and that's great. He have a 1/2 acre land behind the house, but Max being very smart knows how to open the gates, so we have him on a runner for now. We were seriously contemplating a pony for Damian. That's right, a freakin' pony. Talk about spoiled. We may still get the pony. I just gotta talk to someone who knows what that's gonna run me to feed him and so forth. My sister-n-law's dad has the pony and will give it to us. So if it's not too costly, a pony it is. How exciting! I would get to say, "I got my son a pony!"

As for the weekend, I did nothing exciting like go on a date, as Katie did. Or take a road trip like Eric. I did though, buy me some MORE CD's. I got John Frusciante - Shadows Collide With People and The Beatles - 1. I also got a Beatles t-shirt. Say's LET IT BE...NAKED, it has a photo strip (negatives) of the boys. It's rockin'. Anyhow, I really like Fruciante's CD and I of course LOVE the Beatles CD. It brings back SO many memories. Alot of my dad and my old job. Hearing all of these great songs back-to-back reminds me of all the kickass music my dad loved and raised me to love. All the good rock 'n roll.

That's pretty much it for now. Yeah, boring, I know. So until next time. . .

Snorting Smarties isn't so smartie?
posted by Jenn Doll at 5:42 AM

8 Comments:

I'd like to see you with a mohawk, you should do it.

6:14 AM  

HOT HAIR!! Me likey. Don't do a Mohawk!!!! Then again, I've never kissed a girl with a Mohawk...hmmmmmm.

8:27 AM  

Sup Jenny. The new hair is rocking, I'd hit it. A pony eh? Ponies are fun but a shitload of care. You have to always spend time with them and brush them and shit and they tend to get all these stupid horses disease which are crap. And they poop alot. I bought one for my wife because she had one when she was growing up and it was all sweet and shit, but I hope that horse is turned into glue now.

11:09 AM  

love the hair jenn! i've been contemplating getting mine done again. but have only gone as far to think that i want to get 6 inches cut off (that'll still leave it plenty below the shoulders... it touches the top of my pants now). but the color is another matter. i always wanted to dye it jet black with a bleached streak across the top that is colored rainbowed. that way when it lays over the black, it's pretty rainbowedy. (must be the gay pride in me)

awesome with the new dog. animals are fun times. we have a max too! not technically mine or richie's - it's his room mate's. it's a jack russell hyperactivepieceofshit. but i love him nonetheless. the only two dogs i've ever liked are mr maximus retardimus and kimberly's bella.

6:36 PM  

p.s. check my blog, i'll post a pic of us w/ mr max

6:39 PM  

I fkn' love your hair! It looks so hot. I've been dying to get my hair cut and might possibly go next week. Shorter and caramel blondish.

Boys don't want pony's, pony's are gay. Boys want donkeys, they're rockin'. I suppose he could always ride Max around (oh, head, gutter, out! pervs.)

Glad you finally updated :D

3:05 AM  

Love the hair. Makes me want to "bare with you" all over again! :)

4:40 PM  

and i don't have an accent either. your ears must be messing up

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home