Jenn's Reverie

Monday, February 28, 2005

Katie, call me.
Eric, well, I talk to you all the time.
Gabe, I talk to you all the time too.
Bill, Katie and I will call you soon.
Andrew, text me.
JayPop, where the hell are you?
Boko, you rock!
Rae, I'll email you. If you don't stop, I won't.
Mishy, I miss you too!
Michy, are you alive?
Dylan, are you alive?
Ariel, text me.
Stell, text me.
Patty, I'll get wiht you soon about you coming out.
MattyD, are you here?
Keegan, you rock!
Jill, you're the bomb!
James, quit fucking bothering me already. Let it go. Go call me all the names you want on YOUR blog, you imbecile. I'm tired of deleting your puerile comments. I'm sure my friends are tired of reading them. Thanks.
posted by Jenn Doll at 6:24 AM

9 Comments:

okay i'll im you on aim as soon as i see you online and we'll gab. i'm at work 7a-4p but leave my aim online pretty much all the time, so you can send me messages any time too - MyxomatosisFox is the name.

i've got a special request from chad that you come to the show with me. i told him i have a super hawt girlie friend that i'm trying to get to come with to the show and he's interested in meeting you. i'll show you pics when we talk, but they don't do him any justice - he's way hotter in person.

1:46 PM  

wow, what a lame post.

3:31 PM  

NO...I insist...you rock!

6:26 PM  

You lie.........you and Katie have disowned me...that makes me a sad panda.

7:18 PM  

Hey lady, long time no talk. How've ya been? I will call you soon. Maybe you have some exciting news for me or something. We need to call Bill and show him some love to. Love you!

11:58 PM  

Anonymous is funny. There'd be only ONE reason for someone to think this post is lame. It's James or they know him. Silly ho's, tricks are for kids. I had to delete yet ANOTHER comment from James. If you wanna see how he stalks me. He has cute photoshop pictures of me up on his blog. Yes, ME! Not his girlfriend, not his friends, ME! Stalking's illegal, right? Kinda eerie. Anyhow, it's funny, so if you wanna see go to his lame blog at www.xinvisionx.blogspot.com You can see just how pretty he is too. There's a pic on his profile. Maybe that's why he's so madat the world? LOVE YOU ALL!

7:21 AM  

Hahaha he looks like Napoleon Dynamite suffering from AIDS. And PS becareful Jenny......he has the power of Spiderman on his side.

2:40 PM  

***sings....jenn is pretty..jenn is pretty..pretty pretty pretty...

5:02 PM  

I'm here I'm here

Sorry I haven't been around

And speaking of which, I do think this is the first time I've commented on your blog.

I'm jealous dudette, I don't have any patience to write such long posts as you (like the one above this post I'm commenting on).

Insanity.

Cheers!
-Matty D

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home