Jenn's Reverie

Monday, February 07, 2005

Quickie
So I wanted to update, but I don't have time. Work's been busy, busy, busy. Plus, I got in trouble for slacking. Not really in trouble, but it was mentioned. Anyhow, I'm also off on the weekends and many of you know I have no computer at home. So I CAN slack! I'll get a real update in tomorrow. FYI, I came back and checked out all your blogs too and you're all slackers too! So eat it! Oh yeah, and I luff you all very much.
Katie, I miss you.
Bill, I miss you.
I haven't talked to you people. Where you at dog
(s)?!
"Thank you for being you. . ."
posted by Jenn Doll at 4:03 AM

6 Comments:

I remember when you deleted my name on purpose because I called you an aging Mexican. Katie is a bad influence on me. And we need to have a little chat about your slacking, missy.

6:29 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 PM  

While I'm here I might as well say hi. So, Hi!

6:22 PM  

Damn Jenn you went ghetto on this post and I have to admit it was pretty crazy. You go girl....viva la resistance! Sometimes you so crazy you hispanic queen.

9:04 PM  

i'm no slacker, i made a helluva post on friday night, and i'm about to make another (only not as long - i'm at work and have to be productive before my 11am meeting).

7:41 AM  

I miss you too lady! I was going to blog tonight, but I don't think I'm in the mood. I think I'm still recovering from the weekend. I've been dead tired all day, even after getting 10 hours of sleep last night. We do have to set up a phone date soon. This week goddamnit. It's been too long. I love you!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home