Jenn's Reverie

Monday, February 14, 2005

~Valentine Snipets

~Happy Valentine's Day!

~I'm BACK at work. Twice in the same day. Sixteen hours of OT in two day's.
~Eric needs to get back in the blog of things.
~Gabe, according to Katie, 'has a nice voice and doesn't sound too queer.'
~I had fun with Katie, Bill and Andrew online the other night. Ariel later joined us. Andrew said, "you never call me Andy" when I called him Andy. How cute, he noticed. Katie still wants to know, "How do you dial star 67?" Bill insists to her that, "You dial star 67!"
~We're all losers, it was a Saturday. This went on 'til roughly 3:30am my time. I love them.
~Bill got the CD's I sent him. He liked Eric's "Dead Flowers and New Seeds"
~Eric's going global.
~I personally liked the Grammy's tonight. I missed Alicia Keys performance and yes, I'm still crying about it. She's so damn beautiful. I teared up with Nora Jones. Her voice fuckin' owns. I chilled when they were showing pictures of all those in the music industry who've passed, to include Dimebag, Ray, and so many more.I actually only saw the last 45 minutes or so, but enjoyed what I saw.
~My mom took Damian and my niece to the Circus. I called to talk to him while they were there. He said, "Don't be sad mom. I know you had to work. It's okay. I love you." Tears filled my eyes and rolled off my cheeks.
~I'm hoping that post office comes through for me tomorrow. It would make my Valentine's day. I want my CD's and want the stuff I sent to get there too.
~My new music obsession is John Fruciante - The Will To Death. I like alot of his other stuff too. (Thanks Eric) If you don't have this song, in the words of Katie, 'download it, bitches.'
~Katie liked Codeseven. Score! Bill, what's your verdict?
~I hate html. Only 'cause I don't know it.
~I, like Andrew, would like some music recommendations. So have at it! Thank you very much.
~I know I've quoted this before, but it suits the occasion. . .

"True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be found where it truly does"

posted by Jenn Doll at 3:50 AM

4 Comments:

I need more recommendations too. By the way Jenn, if you ever figure out how to use your CD burner, you do know that John Frusciante has a free album on his website, right?

8:01 AM  

Sorry about fantasizing on your tagboard. I just couldn't resist.


:p

9:09 PM  

Hey, have you checked out my poems lately? I wrote a new one in January and I want to know what you think.

9:34 PM  

I had fun with you too lady, but damn, did you have to let everyone know we were losers this weekend? Keep it on the downlow next time, I have an image to protect. And shut the fuck up about *67. I didn't know you put *67 then the phone number right afterwards.

The Grammys were ok, I saw just as much of it as you did, about the last hour. Desperate Housewives always comes first in my book.

Gabe, honey, baby, sweetie, you know I was just kidding about the queer voice. I think you have a deep masculine voice, almost kind of like a lumberjack, it's that manly. Oh, and I forgot to answer you, I didn't get into Joy Division because of you, Bill had told me about Ceremony awhile ago, and I just downloaded Love Will Tear Us Apart that day. But you can pretend if you want, I don't mine. I did download the songs you recommended though, and I liked them. Yes, the poster will look magnificent in our room.

Jenn, what Damian said about understanding you had to work was the cutest thing I have ever read. Between you and Dooce, you're making my babymaker hurt everyday that I'm not pregnant, so cut it out already. And please, please do not send what I said to Dooce. For the love of god, don't. I'd be creeped out if someone I didn't know said that about my family, so don't make her think I'm a creepy stalker, please. Thank you very much.

I don't like html either.

How is Eric going global? Me no understand.

Yes I did like Codeseven, let the heavens rejoice that I finally listned to it.

I don't know what to recommend to you. What I told Andrew to get are some of my favorite cds, so just copy off that list. Talk to you later lady.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home