Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Welcome Back Cooter!

Here I am, another night bored off my ass at work. At least Sharon is here, that lady cracks me up. I love you Sharon! At least I didn't get called in early again today. I'd have thrown that pager right out the fucking window if I heard it beep. Ok, anyways, I should stop talking about work before I get my ass fired, like Dooce did. Everyone must learn from her mistake! Learn to fear the man.

Ok, so as everyone knows, I'm Mexican, right? I mean, hispanic. HISPANIC. Stupid Freudian slips. That little bitch Katie is rubbing off on me more and more every day, I swear to God. For everytime that she calls me Mexican, I'm going to call her Kenoshan, which I know she loathes. That oughta teach you! Anyways, back to the point of me telling you about my heritage. My family came over from Columbia many many moons ago. You hear that? Columbia and NOT Mexico. I mean, I know I live in New MEXICO, so I should understand why everyone calls me Mexican, and don't even get me started on why I insist on being called Hispanic and not Columbian. I can't even explain it myself. I guess deep down I just have a hatred for Shakira even though she's so fucking hott, and don't want to be from the same country as her. But, on the plus side I could get you some drugs for cheap. I mean, like really fuckin' cheap. Let Mami know, and I'll hook you up!

Since I talk about music in every post, I'll update you all on the new things my ears are tuning into. Ricky Martin just recently put out a new cd, and the man is a god. For real, I love him. Stop laughing at me! I really fuckin' do. I practically orgasm everytime I listen to him. Well not practically. I DO orgasm everytime. Too much information? Not enough? I can't decide.

Wow Blogger, you just scared the shit out of me. I had this post almost done, then I go to save it, it starts to act up, and I think I've lost the whole thing. I restart the computer because all the programs on here were being slow, log back into Blogger and not only is the post right where I saved it, but I saved it FIVE TIMES. This must be what it feel like to be a cavman, like Katie. Now that I know the trials and tribulation you go through, Kenoshan, I vow never to make fun of you again. Promise!

I still have my brother's laptop at home, which is kickass. I hate being computer-less. It makes me feel like less of a woman. And I actually got sleep today! Go me! I woke up when Damian got home from school and we watched cartoons together then played checkers. That kid beats my ass every fuckin' time, and I swear I'm not even letting him win. Damn kid. I'm boring myself writing this, so I'm gonna go actually do some work for once. What a concept! Doing work, at work? Who would have thought. Seacrest, out.
~Livin' la vida loca~
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:17 AM

5 Comments:

Look at it this way - at least you get to talk to me while your at work. I don't think life gets any sweeter than that. Hi Sharon!

You're from Columbia? For real? Why did you not tell me this sooner? Do you have any idea how much I've been paying for coke out here? Good lord woman, you could have saved me a boatload of money if you had given me this info sooner. Quit holding out on the secrets goddamnit. And quit fucking blaming me for calling yourself Mexican. Maybe it's just the truth coming out. Truth hurts sometimes, don't it.

Ricky Martin? Why didn't you burn his cd too to send me? Just kidding, I don't listen to shitty music like you do. It'd not 1998 anymore. Get in the now!

I believe that you don't let Damian win. He's a smart little rhinocerous. Just like his Mama!

What's with the title not being centered? I don't like it, so fix it. Now, hobag. Love you!

2:02 AM  

ugh.... ricky martin? she bangs.. he bangs.

2:21 AM  

Jenn-what up dog? My Aunt is from Cali, Columbia and is half Lebonese. My little cousins laugh when I speak to them in spanish-I guess they think I shouldn't know it. Que Lastima! Is that how you spell it? Ya think I'd know since spanish is pretty much written the way it sounds.
Anywho-this Ricky thing-ewwww. I hate him. Okay-so I liked him back in the day when he was in Menudo (again spelling?) but that's cause I had bad taste in men then.
Your son sounds absolutely adorable!!

Okay-leaving for Cali in the morning so I won't be blogging for a few days prolly. Going to see my honey.

;) Stop taking your pic off the site and putting up icons-I like looking at you much better.

8:13 PM  

hahahaha kenoshan that's too funny. i wouldn't want to be called that either.

i have some puerto rican in me. well not all the time but as often as i can get it. (boifriend is half puerto rican) rawr!

8:41 AM  

Do you mean Colombia?

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home