Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Gettysburg Address

Alright alright, I'm finally blogging. Happy now? Sheesh. I leave blogging for a week and everyone's all up in my business trying to get me back. I'm fuckin' obsessed with Myspace, what can I say? I have like 163 friends on there, I'm the motherfuckin bomb, yo. And did you guys check out the kickass clubs I'm in? It took me weeks to get an invite into the Straight Up Boxing one, but it was totally worth it. There's some hott guys in it! Katie, quit hating on my clubs. You're just jealous, you pussy.

Works has been hell lately. I'm tired. Story of my life these days it seems. I called off yesterday to get some much needed rest but I'm still aching for more sleep. My joints have been feeling really stiff lately too. Must be because I get home from work and then sit at the computer instead of sleeping. Or my old age. Probably the latter.

I'm excited for this weekend. I'm gonna go clubbing in my sexy stillettos. I feel like I haven't gone out in forever, except for Tejas last weekend. I want to go there again too! Those guys were so nice, I can't wait to hang out with them again. They give me the respect I deserve!

I've got three weddings coming up soon. Dagnabbit. These bitches think I got money for all this shit? Well I do, but that's not the point. I'm a motherfuckin' balla, bitches. Three weddings is a bit excessive, don't you think. I wish they would have conferenced with me about the timing of these things, it would have been helpful.

I've had my brother's computer for the past few days and have been talking to Katie waaaay too much on it. Don't listen to what she tells you, I DID NOT say the "4 score and 10,000 years ago." White girl must be on crack. She keeps calling me a pussy and now shes got me saying it too. I pretty much steal everything of what Katie says and claim it as my own. It must be the Mexican in me. When are you going to Arizona ho? I hope you're 21 by the time you get here! If I ever remembered anyones birthday I would be able to figure out if you would be or not, but I can't so shut up about it.

I'm gangsta to the core and you my nigga.
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:08 AM

6 Comments:

Hey chicka!! What's with the ebonics? Long time no holla. Get some sleep or you'll end up with bags under your eyes like me. :( When you coming to Monterey Bay, CA to visit me?? It's so beautiful here I don't EVER want to move.

3:03 PM  

Jenn you so crazy. Being about an hour from Gettysburg I take great offense to you ruining that speech. Just kidding I don't really give a rats ass about the yanks. I'm a redcoat foo. I hate myspace now because It's boring. It was fun at first but now blah. blahblahlbahblahlbahlahbla.
PS you turn me on when you speak ghetto!

5:27 AM  

Jay, I left you a damn off line with my AIM SN. At least I'm sure I did. Check your fucking Messenger! I like MySpace, I (Andrew) found John Frusciante, and I found Portishead. What more can you ask for? I mean seriously?

Bill, West Siiiiide!

6:37 AM  

Here... a comment for you. Nice, huh?

10:21 AM  

myspace r0x0rz. i've reconnected with tons of old buddies and made new ones and hell i even met the taco on there! and i'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary of being on there. wheeeeeee w00t!

12:38 PM  

hi jennifer..i miss you..

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home