Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So I'm still up from work last night 'cause my son and his friend are here and I can't leave these two up without adult supervision. Anyhow, my boredom has lead me to surfing the web from my cell phone. I have just figured out that I can blog through my cell. I'm sure some of you are thinking that would take all day, BUT if you've ever had an instant messaging conversation with me while I'm on my cell you know that I'm geeky fast! Anyhow, I just wanted to check this out. Ciao, bitches!
posted by Jenn Doll at 10:08 AM

3 Comments:

And you didn't even make any typos!

2:26 PM  

one of these days i'll figure out how to make T9 work for me on my cell. unfortunately every time i've tried typing something and accidently hit the T9 function, it came out like this:

woeigh owiejow ouh juhbdqkie!

that means 'i think you're sexy!'

7:28 AM  

Of course I'm on myspace, though I don't blog there, I just have a linkt there to my blogger blog. I was just waiting to see if you'd ever figure out that my e-mail address is in my profile.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home