Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tejas (Texas for all you white folk), There We Went!

So Friday night we're supposed to go out, just downtown when Nancy calls me and we have a conversation that goes. . .

Nancy - Elena's going to El Paso. Let's go.
Me - For what and when? (It's 6:00pm)
Nancy - For a birthday party. (to Elena) What time are you leaving?
Elena - (in the background) Around 6:30, 7-ish. More towards 7.
Me - (thinking, you're some crazy bitches) Let me think about it.

So I call her back in roughly 3 minutes or so and it goes. . .

Me - Okay, I'll go.
Nancy - Well hurry up then!
Me - For what?
Nancy - You have to be ready. We're driving straight to the party.
Me - Oh great!

So they pick me up about 30 minutes later and we're off to Texas! We talked and sang, mostly sang, all the way there. Well, Nancy and I passed out for a quick minute. We get there and we're treated with nothing but respect. The guy's all shake your hand and/or hug you followed by a kiss on the cheek. The girl's all shake your hand and say "Much gustos." Nice to meet you. I understand spanish but don't speak it as well. We had a total blast with all the language barriers. We all made fun of ourselves. Got to hear one of the guys play guitar while the entire party sang-a-long. We crashed out about 5:00am and we're up and on the road back home by 6:30. On the way back it was nothing but talking. Anyhow, I hadn't been to such a nice party in a while. They invited us to go back and we're taking them up on the offer. We're gonna head over to Juarez and do it up! Hopefully they don't try to keep me there! I'll be like, "Sexy Mexy, US Citizen." And US Customs, will be like, "Sure you are, sure you are!" And then send me on the road back down to Juarez. Bastards. I hope you're all enjoying laughing at my race right now. No, really, I do! Especiall you, Katie. I wanted to get a little more detailed on the whole party thing, but I gotta get back to work.

If you don't have a MySpace account, get one! I've heard some awesome music over there. Don't use the blog much though. Or you could learn like Bill that people don't read blogs there after he said screw blogger and was leaving it for MySpace. Billy Jack, Billy Jack, you can never leave the blogger!

The almighty president is here in my lovely city today. The thought makes me sick to my stomach. He should be in YOUR state, not mine. UGH!
posted by Jenn Doll at 5:29 AM

4 Comments:

I wanna go to a party, someone come pick me up. Honestly, I'm great fun at parties.

10:39 AM  

The secret is known. Time will tell all.

7:13 AM  

Can any of us guess who anonymous is? Would it happen to be the same person who GOT MY FREAKIN' CELL PHONE NUMBER?! Yes, I might say that's stalking. Wouldn't you guys? Trying to IM me on MySpace, which I denied. Tried to add me, which I denied, then sent me text messages on my cell phone. How he got the number, I don't care, BUT is it scary? Yes. Time will tell what James? That Eric and I are completely in love? Yes, time will tell. Why won't you just leave me alone already. Your obsession with me and my life has made me leave the house feeling eerie and scared. Just leave me alone. I've asked you a hundred times over.

8:01 AM  

Going to other states for parties is fun. You just should have just kept driving to Florida. Those guys sounded nice, you should go visit them more often.

If you want everyone to go to MySpace, you have to change your profile first. I don't want anyone going blind from seeing that travashamockery of a profile.

Bush was in Pensacola when I was there, it's like he's following us. Get away from us, fuckface.

Way to carry something on for too long James. I never said anything before, but you just keep getting more and more pathetic. Keep up the good work of stalking Jenn. It really shows how much time you have on your hands.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home