Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Reality Is That Which, When You Stop Believing In It, Doesn't Go Away

Ever avoided reality and not realized it? I realized today, that I've been avoiding it - pretending it's not there. There are so many great things going on in my life right now along with just as many bad. Does that mean it balances out? Something went on today that triggered the fact that there's lots more going on around me and I've failed to see it. Actually, no, I haven't failed to see it, I guess I just didn't want to. How weak is that? Then again, there's not much or anything at all that I can do but let time play it's role in all that's going on, including with the good stuff. I just wish it would come already! And the bad would go!

Some good realities time will bring me. . .

Next post - Spring Crawl '05 and the funtimes!

posted by Jenn Doll at 5:40 AM

11 Comments:

The problem with ignoring reality is that is never forgets about you.

4:51 PM  

I meant IT that second time, duh.

4:52 PM  

Jenniveve........sorry I missed your IM last night, I've been leaving my computer on all night downloading every single Morrissey album which is taking forever. Anyhow I miss you too woman and when I get a new cell phone (picture phone this time rookie beyotch) I'll send you kickass pictures of how much PA sucks. As for Reality......all it is to me is an album by David Bowie. Love, Bizzildo

5:15 PM  

Reality- what's that?

Oblivious I tell you.

7:44 PM  

I'm with Rae on this one... Your reality is what you make it, in what you choose to ignore or recognize.

And it's cool that you're recognizing the good!

10:52 PM  

If you accept reality too easily, you will tend to accept things that may be changable. Being able to doubt yourself and surroundings gives you a chance for adjustment. I believe it's better to accept reality is there but bend it to my will.

P.S. - Make sure your two visits to Vegas are at rooms you've seen photos of online. I could tell you a few not to get but I could have legal issues for mentioning them.

12:02 AM  

You know, I'm thinking 22 days, 49 days... I may be able to make it to LV in that time... Think it's possible to hook up? I bet you would be awesome to hang out with! (And not to sound selfish, but as hot as you are, I bet you would drawl all the cuties to us too! -wink wink, nudge nudge-).

1:57 AM  

Looks like you've got a lot of positive things going on right now, so I'd like to think the good is balancing out the bad. I mean c'mon. What could be better than both of our birthdays coming up and you getting your own place? Nothin bitch, nothin. I just wish you were a cool Taurus like I am.

2:54 AM  

Wow, gripping stuff,,, good thing that you look hot.

7:21 PM  

Katie, we both got GREAT anonymous comments. We seemed to have offended someone today when we went on our comment run. Funny thing is we didn't say anything bad. I don't get it. Hey, Mr/Mrs anonymous, at least we let you know who we were, pansy. We love you!

Katie, we fucking rock!

11:42 PM  

ah..the infamous anonymous posts..those kinds of chicken shit mo fo's dont have the balls to put a name to such posts..consider the source..some low level nimrod that has no life and thinks travis bickle is god..

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home